𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 [𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐡𝐨, 𝐩1𝐡]

keeho x fem¡reader

• so this is a little tribute to myself for getting accepted into drama school !

it's short, but cute and fluffy and ahh, I just love my p1h boys sm~

• ps, the underlined part is Shota speaking in Japanese

~~~

Within minutes the smell of a tasty breakfast wafts through the dorm - and despite the open window, six heads of messy hair and puffy eyes stick out of their respective rooms.

"Do I smell," Intak sniffs the air. "eggs ?"

"And, waffles?" Jongseob shares a look of excitement with Soul.

"TOAST !" Soul is the first to dash into the small kitchen, immediately engulfing you into a suffocating embrace. "Thank you noona !"

Before you're able to answer, you feel two more pairs of arms around you, and since both Soul and Intak are taller than you, you're barely able to see a thing pass their builds.

"Yes, thank you so much noona !" they both exclaim, causing you to giggle with they rock you around playfully.

"Okay okay, now move before the eggs burn !" immediately they jump off you, worried about their precious scrambled eggs.

Jiung and Taeyang enter next, both getting you with a grateful smile and gentle hugs. Jiung questioned why you were here so early, but you only smiled a secretive smile. The four boys shared looks of confusion.

Finally, looking as if he didn't just roll out of bed, in walks your high school sweetheart. "Hey pretty girl." he graces you with that heart-racing smirk of his, and despite being his for almost six years now, it never fails to make you blush crazy.

"Hey pretty boy," by now the boys had all scurried off to the do whatever as they await breakfast, and so Keeho takes the alone time to wrap his arms tightly around your waist, pushing his warm body flush against your back.

He greeted you with kisses all over your neck and shoulder, whispering how much he's missed you since seeing you two days ago. Your smile was full of content, and once you were sure the stove was off, you turn around to embrace him tightly whilst placing your lips on his.

"You're the furthest thing from a morning person," he says softly against your lips, causing a guilty smile to pull at your lips. "so what's the occasion, because you're not scheduled to wake up until 1pm."

Keeho chuckles when you grow a little shy at the facts he was stating. Although you were buzzing with excitement inside to share your special news, you decide to keep it a secret just a little longer.

Looking up into his smiley eyes, you smirk. "Tell you soon, okay ? Go make up that bed that I know is still messy as hell while I set the table."

Keeho nods and laughs, before pecking your head and calling upon the maknaes to help you.

Once the little table, just right enough space for seven, is ready and everyone was seated with full plates, you decide to share the news.

"So, you're the first people I'm telling this to - besides my parents of course. I-"

"Oh my gosh noona !" Shota suddenly exclaims, making everyone widen their gaze in confusion at the boy. "Is noona pregnant !?"

Nearly dropping your fork, the other boys still gaze in confusion as they had no idea what Shota had said; but you nearly jump up to wack the younger on his neck. "Yah ! Haku Shota ! Are you crazy !? I'm only 21 !"

The older boys, despite not knowing Shota's exact words, easily catch on when witnessing your reaction. Keeho almost jumps over the table. "Yah you-"

Theo and Jiung try to keep the laughter at bay as Keeho scolds Shota, and Intak and Jongseob remain sitting in confusion. Once the shock of the boy's assumption wares off, you call their attention again, placing a hand on Keeho's under the table.

"Moving on ! I'm sure you all know that I applied for a degree in music at the University of Seoul right ?" the boys nod. "Well, I got a letter from them in the mail."

Looks of anticipation were evident on all their faces, and you felt Keeho squeeze your hand under the table; they even stopped eating, and they awaited silently for your continuation.

"...not only did I get accepted, but I got a full scholarship too-"

Without missing a beat they all erupt I'm loud cheers - even Taeyang, who's usually pretty quiet, is congratulating you loudly and with a lively expression. Keeho yanked you into a tight embrace, patting your head and chanting how proud he was over and over.

Intak had put on some groovy music, and was already up and on his feet as he danced in excitement; it wasn't long until Jongseob and Shota were up and joining him, making you laugh until tears formed.

Seeing them genuinely happy and excited for your achievement makes your heart double in size, and not a day goes by when you don't think of these five boys as your brothers - as your family.

"I'm seriously so proud of you y/n," Keeho pulls you between his legs as you're seated on the floor, hugging you tightly. "I love you so much baby."

Grinning widely, you peck his cheek as you place your arms over his. "Thanks Steph, and I love you so much more..."