𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝'𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐦𝐞 [𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞]

kim woosung x fem¡reader

• Seungho isn't based on anyone specific, so you can imagine him however you'd like

~~~

"I seriously can't believe you're doing this."

Letting out a slightly annoyed sigh, you close your eyes for a moment - "Me neither," you think to myself as you await Woosung's arrival.

"I told you to quit him y/n," in the driver's seat, Seungho turns to look at me, a clear look of disappointment on his face. "So why are you doing this ?"

"No Seungho-ah, you told me to do what's right," I turn to meet his gaze now, a determined look on my face. "And I'm not quiting on the father of my child."

Seungho rolls his eyes, and the space of the car is filled with silence once again. About ten minutes later than what I booked for, the man of the hour pulls up behind us.

"He's late, shocker." Seungho mutters, pretending as if it was meant for only his eats, but I knew full well he intended on me hearing it.

"Thanks for driving me Ho, I'll see you later. Don't forget-"

"I'm not like him y/n, i won't forget to pick up your son."

I glare at him. "He's never done that, and you know it."

He shrugs. "Wouldn't be suprised if he does someday," I sigh with a shake of my head, and Seungho's gaze travels passed me. An annoyed look settles on his face, and I slowly turn to look what's got him looking all pissed - and I wasn't suprised to meet the gaze of an equally annoyed Woosung.

Bidding my friend a goodbye, i get out of the car and step into the brunette's line of sight, forcing him to look at me instead of glaring at Seungho.

"I seriously don't like him y/n."

A dry chuckle leaves my lips as Seungho drives away. "Yeah well you're irritating jealousy is one of the reasons why we're here, Woo."

Quiriking his brows, he tilts his head at me. "I thought it was-"

Cutting him off, I begin to walk into the building. "Whatever you're about to say, it's probably one of the reasons too."

~~~

"Rescheduled !?"

Gripping the edge of the desk in frustration, the receptionist gives you an apologetic look. "I'm sorry ma'am, but Dr Kwon had an emergency, and he must've forgotten to inform you."

"Clearly." you mumble in annoyance as you clench your jaw, the grip around your handbag tightening.

You hear a sigh from behind you, before a hand wraps around your bicep. "Come on y/n, standing here isn't while you're on the verge of a tantrum isn't going to suddenly make the doctor appear."

You glare at Woosung, before pulling your arm from his grip and stomping out of the building. Your stomach growled, and Woosung smiled lightly before saying that dinner can be on him; since Seungho said he'd look after Leo today, and you were clearly in dire need of sustenance, you agreed with a grunt.