𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 [𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐨𝐧𝐰𝐨𝐨, 𝐬𝐯𝐭] • (𝐩𝐭 1) ✓

wonwoo x fem!reader

• deceased reader
I know that sounds weird, but please give it a shot 😭

~~~

11:45pm

"I'm off to bed guys."

The group watch worriedly as Wonwoo trudges to his bedroom without another word.

"Guys, I'm seriously worried about how he's going to hold up these next few months." Jeonghan let's out a stressed sigh, the rest of the boys all nodding in agreement.

"They were supposed to..." Chan suddenly chokes up as he recalls the sight of his best friends smile vanishing that frightful night, reliving the tremble in Wonwoo's voice as if it was mere seconds ago.

"I know Chan-ah, I know." Joshua places a firm, comforting hand on the maknae's shoulder.

Sungcheol closes his eyes briefly, willing the tears away before speaking. "Come on guys, let's get out of these black suits and wash up."

"I'm gonna make him some green tea." In the midst of everyone going separate ways, Minghao's statement makes all eleven heads turn to him suddenly, a questioning look in all their eyes.

Minghao stood still, shrugging as he explained, his voice coming out in a soft whisper. "It's what she always did to make him feel better."

"Do you really think tea is going to make him feel better ?"

"Soonyoung." Sungcheol gives the younger a disapproving look, before the he apologizes for his minor, unintentional outburst.

"It's the best I can think of right now."

Sungcheol gives Minghao a sad smile, before nodding.

•••

The room was quiet, and chilly - he opened the window after emerging from the shower, because you always liked sleeping with a gentle breeze circling in the room.

His hair damp and his pajamas still in the condition you left it two weeks ago, all ironed and fresh. The clothes, despite smelling heavenly, made his skin burn as he felt the ghost of your gentle touch running along his torso. His hands quivered a bit, missing the way yours always his in his larger ones.

Tears couldn't even run down his dry cheeks - he was all cried out. He cried more these past 2 weeks than he had in his whole life.

"Hyung ?" Minghao's knock was soft, and his voice was gentle. "Is it okay if I come in for a sec ?"

Wonwoo looked to the closed door from his sitting position on the edge of the bed, before answering in a soft "sure".

Minghao cringes a bit when the door squeeks, mustering a sheepish smile at Wonwoo's expressionless face. "Sorry hyung, I won't invade too long."

Wonwoo watches silently as Minghao takes a seat next to him, a steaming cup of lovely smelling green tea in hand. The olders eyes drop down, staring at the liquid as it rippled ever so slightly in Minghao's shaky grasp.

"Is it too hot ?" Wonwoo asks, immediately making to take the cup before Minghao stops him by waving a hand.

"No no, it's just...I'm a little nervous," Minghao flashes him a small smile. "I wasn't sure if this would make you feel worse. I just wanted to do something to comfort you, but i could see some of the members were hesitant in my idea of making the tea, and this made me question whether I was doing-"

A light chuckle leaves Wonwoo's lips as he takes the tea from Minghao's hands, the action halting his words. The raven-haired man stared down at the cup, the smell now intoxicating, as it only reminded him of you.

Nonetheless, he brought it to his lips, adoring the taste of the warm liquid as it flows over his tongue first, before running down his dry throat.

"Thank you Minghao." Wonwoo mustered some sort of smile, and although it was no where near reaching his eyes, Minghao accepted it with a nod and a smile of his own.

Soon, Minghao left, and Wonwoo was left alone, sipping his tea, and staring absent-mindedly as the plain, cream wall ahead of him.

A few minutes pass before he feels his eyelids getting heavy, and he let's out a exasperated sigh as he places the empty cup down on his bedside table. Crawling into his side of the bed, he situated your pillow next to him, grasping it against his chest tightly against his chest. He buried his face in it, as the soft object still had your scent clinging to it.

As his eyes closed, he prayed that at least for night, his nightmares would be kind, and allow a sweet dream to play through it melancholy thoughts...