𝐆𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐬𝐡 [𝐣𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐚𝐧, 𝐬𝐯𝐭[

jeonghan x fem¡reader

~~~

A chuckle leaves my lips as I state up into his eyes, his arms wrapped tightly around my waist as we swayed under the twinkling night sky.

"Oh, do tell Mrs Yoon." his brows perk up as he awaits my explanation. It was long passed midnight, and all the guests were already home and probably tucked snuggly in bed; but I didn't want to leave just yet.

Our wedding day went by so fast, and I wanted to savour it as much as i can.

"I just find it crazy, that's all."

Jeonghan nods. "Mhm I know, I didn't expect Mingyu and Seokmin to eat half of the cake themselves," he tsks as I laugh. "Such greedy boys."

Lightly patting his chest, I grin ay the smooth fabric of his gorgeous suit. "It's not that," my hands slid slowly from his chest to his firm shoulders, before they rest at the back of his head. My fingers gently scratched, and Jeonghan's eyelids immediately fluttered at the sensation.

"What is it then, jagiya, mhm ?" One of his hands traveled further up to where my dress revealed the bare skin of my back, and his fingers traced small circles there, leaving a trail of goosebumps in their path.

"Do you know how many people wished to be with you back in high school ?" I chuckled, recalling all the times I'd walk passed a group of girls gossiping about how handsome the Yoon Jeonghan was. "Since we were always in the same class and Shua was one of your closest friends, everyone thought they could get to you through me,"

Jeonghan smirked at my grimace. "It was annoying, and it made me dislike you."

"Oh I recall all the times I simply smiled at you, and you'd return the gesture with that icy glare of yours."

I chuckled, remembering how all those smiles her sent me only my stomach fill with butterflies. "Shua nagged me so many times about being nice to you, but you know what I told him ?"

Jeonghan pecked the tip of nose before answering. "What did you tell him ?"

"I never liked a gold rush,"

He tilted his head, wanting me to explain.

"You were the school's prince, everyone loved you, and almost all the girls wanted to be loved by you. They ogled and gossiped, wishing you'd just notice them. It annoyed me how much power they gave you, but you never used it. Instead," I rolled my eyes and shook my head. "You pursued the one girl who wanted absolutely nothing to do with you."

Jeonghan chuckled. "And I'm glad i did," he leans down to push his forehead against mine. "because look where that girl is now."

"Mhm, I don't know how you did it Yoon Jeonghan. Seriously, how'd you convince Shua to let you date me ?"

He laughed then, and I imagined it wasn't an easy task. "Despite your brother being sweet, he was tough to crack when it came to his twin sister. Gosh, the amount of times I had to buy that boy lunch, I could've gone broke !"

His face made me throw my head back in laughter, before giving him a cheeky smile. "But you continued to buy his lunch for a month."

"Of course ! You were the prettiest girl I had ever seen, and I just had to make you mine before anyone else tried their luck." he smirked, giving my butt a cheeky pat.

"Oh please, no one even noticed me, let alone liked me like that."

Jeonghan's eyes widened. "You're kidding right ? Y/n, half my friend group had crushes on you !"

I rolled my eyes and tried to push him away, but he swiftly tightens his grasp around my waist and pulls me back in.

"I'm serious y/n, you can even ask Shua. I'm no fighter, but I almost fought Sungcheol when he said he wad going to ask you to be his prom date." a playful look of annoyance crossed his face, making me chuckle.

"Yeah yeah, and so what ? You beat him to it ?" I asked, remembering how the practically locked me in a classroom with him, and told me I wasn't allowed to leave until I agreed to being his partner.

"Yes !" he exclaimed, resulting in me placing my head on his chest as I laughed lightly.

"But y/n," I peer up at him now, and he places a sweet kiss to my forehead. "None of that matters anymore. I am your husband. The "gold rush" was big fat fail, and I got the girl of dreams right here in my arms."

I hummed as I reached up to plant a deep kiss to his lips, smiling throughout. Once I pull away, I grasp his hands in mine tightly and begin leading him to our car. "No come on, there's still a whole bottle of Barcardi waiting for as at the yacht."

"What ? I thought Sungcheol finished everything ?"

I chuckled, the sound coming out more mischievous than intended. "Mr Yoon, do you seriously think I put all the alcohol on the table, knowing Choi Sungcheol was attending our wedding ?"

Jeonghan grins. "Wah, my wife is truly the wittiest," I could feel his gaze travel slowly down my figure as he walked behind me. "And the sexiest."

I smirk and throw him a wink over my shoulder, causing a devilish, sultry, smirk to form on his pretty lips.

•••

HAPPY JEONGHANNIE DAY !! 👼