𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 [𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐤, 𝐩1𝐡]

intak x fem¡reader

• reader is Japanese, therefore their name is: Yua

• reader's stage name will be "y/n"

bold italics = Japanese

tw: mentions of bullying

~~~

"Have you even been training, or have you been stuffing your face all day back at the dorm ?" she looks me over with a disgusted look, making my stomach twist in anxiety.

"Again ! Yua, you're behind and no where near the other girls skills. Do you even want to debut ?"

"You really think you're gonna debut ? Just listen to how bad your Korean is !"

"Guess your brother was the only one who was born to be a star..."

My limbs have a mind of their own as they move to the music, my mind spinning with my past as fuel to my sharp and detailed movements.

I was never able to stand up to them back then, but ever since changing to FNC, I've been doing a lot better - plus, I've meet some really good and special people here....

My moves vary from hip hop, to contemporary as the nusic plays in the darkened practice room. This was the only way to take my mind of the darkness that sometimes visits my dreams at night; I've noticed my nightmares have become more frequent, and my theory is because of how close my debut is - it's practically in a week.

Above that, I've really just missed talking to my best friend, my brother...

When the music softens, I allow my body to fall to the cold hardwood and sprawl out as I catch my breath. I hear the door open, and there's a rustle of plastic bags before a shadow hovers over my body. Cracking my lids open, I smile a tired smile at his familiar, warm features.

"Sorry I got your text so late but," Intak holds out his hands for me to grasp, and he pulls me up into a sitting position before seating himself close in front of me. "I brought snacks !"

Smiling, I kissed his cheek, causing it to flare a soft pink colour. I giggle at his shy smile, and we begin to pack out the various snacks he bought (most of if being my favourite).

"Thanks Intak, I definitely needed this." I sigh heavily as i munch on a donut.

"How bad was it this time ?" His gaze held strong worry and sadness, causing me to smile slightly.

Intak was the very first person I met here at FNC, and I've known him ever since his trainee days. I was so proud to see him debut, he's so talented and he deserves all the love and praise he's receiving. We started dating just before his debut, but honestly I've always liked him since the day we met - and when he admitted that his feelings have been mutual for a very long time, I almost wanted fo scream in both annoyance and pure happiness.

"One of the worst ones. I think they're like this because of how close debut day is..." I trail off, wondering nervously if this was going go effect my performance, which will mess up everything for my members who I've grown to care about so much - I wouldn't just be ruining my dream, but five others as well.