𝐃𝐨 𝐢𝐟 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 [𝐣𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲, 𝐧𝐜𝐭]

johnny x fem¡reader

I have no idea if "AEL" is even a thing lol

• is this one even good ? not sure, but enjoy I guess

~~~

"For the love of Allah y/n, why won't you just say yes to him !"

"Because Aisha," I slam my bottle on the cafeteria table harder than intended, resulting in numerous eyes turning my way. Shrugging deeper into my oversized hoodie, i drop my gaze to my fiddling fingers. "He's everything they want."

I could almost heart my best friend's eye roll. "And !?"

My gaze flicks up, and glare through my lashes; not necessarily towards her, but more so the topic. "And, I don't want them to think I'm doing it for them. All my life they've wanted me to end up with someone like Johnny, and it'll feel like all their dreams are coming true and it makes me feel like they're dictating my whole life !"

Aisha blinks a few times as she states blanky at me, suddenly making me feel a little self conscious about my outburst. It's not that I don't like Johnny, in fact, it's far from that – I am so in love with the guy it's annoying; but, he has absolutely no clue since I've revoked all friendly feelings I have towards him.

As mentioned, my parents have been nagging and pressuring me into a relationship with a good, respectful boy – which is exactly what Johnny Suh is; but ever since my older sister got married, they've been even harder on me about ending up like her. It infuriates me that all they see when they look at me is another mini Yuna, when I'm absolutely nothing like my older sister.

"You're unnecessary," Aisha states when the belt rings, making me sigh heavily...in agreement. "Quit thinking about your parents all the time, do it for you y/n."

That was the last thing she said before leaving for Chemistry. Unlike her, I take AEL (Advanced English Literature), which I have a deep passion for. Look, I'm no class skipper, especially my favourite classes like AEL... but when I saw a tall figure approach, his attention fixated on his phone, my mouth acted before my brain did.

"Hey, Johnny !"

At the sound of my voice, his head instantly shoots up, and a wide smile that makes my stomach rattle with butterflies pulls at his lips. I don't say anything else, instead, I tilt my head in a motion to indicate that I wanted him to follow me. From there, I heard his footsteps behind me as I lead the way to somewhere quiet, where I could be sincere and push all thoughts of my parents out of head.

What better place than the first time Johnny confessed his feelings for me... the indoor pool.

"Fancy an afternoon swim ?" i chuckle at his question, before shaking my head and taking a seat on a bench that was not too far from the water.

Johnny say pretty close, but i wasn't uncomfortable at all, and usually I'm not one for any kind of skinship. I looked down, noticing how large his hand was next to mine, and it made me wonder how they'd look clasped together. Without saying anything, I pick up his hand, place mine inside, and wrap my fingers through his.

Without hesitation, Johnny responded by tightening his grasp, a bashful smile pulling at his lips. As expected, his hand completely engulfed mine, and it was warm and soothing.

I hum. "Feels like a perfect fit, doesn't it ?" Peering up at him, I saw the way his eyes held a dozen sparkles as he looked at me. He didn't say anything, and just nodded; I wondered if I had made hum nervous.

Should I be a little bolder ?

"...do if for you y/n..."

Before I knew it, I felt Johnny's lips on mine – it took me a couple short seconds fo realise I was the one who leaned in, but his response was quick as he leaned in go deepen this kiss. His free hand came up to grasp the back of my neck to pull me in further, and when he asked, I immediately granted entry for his tongue to meet mine.

This wasn't my first kiss, and I tended to get carried away sometimes... and it seems right now was one of those times; I stood, forcing Johnny's knees to separate so I could stand between his legs. One hand was gasping the nape of his neck, while the other was pulling at the hair behind his head.

It felt like Johnny had completely melted in my touch, his hands settling on the back of my thighs.

"I'll be yours, Johnny Suh."

We were completely breathless when I pulled away to speak, and Johnny seemed to be in a daze when his eyelids fluttered open to look at me.

"I am so in love with you y/n."

I smiled broadly, before he suddenly wraps his arms tightly around my waist to pull me into his lap snuggly.