𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐝𝐚 [𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐭𝐛𝐳] ✓

eric x fem¡reader

• inspo from the song 'Canada' by Lauv

~~~

"Oh my fucking god Y/n," you've just finished blow drying Eric's newly dyed hair, and he's now gaping at himself in your bathroom mirror.

You purse your lips, holding back the laugh that wanted to burst out at the sight of his shocked face.

He turns around to look down at you, his mouth still agape. "I look crazy !"

Not being able to hold it in any longer, your hands grab his shoulders as you laugh loudly, Eric watching you with wide eyes, a chuckling along in disbelief.

You agreed his lavender hair looked a little crazy, but it surprisingly suited him - actually, it wasn't shocking, since Eric is stupid attractive and practically anything looked good on him.

"Hey," you twist him back around, and stand on your toes to stare at him through the mirror. You smile, resting your chin on his sturdy shoulder. "We'll look crazy together then."

Your too dyed your hair, a cotton candy oink colour that Eric picked out a few days ago when you two visited a convenience store on your way home from classes.

Eric smiles at you lovingly, and takes your arms to wrap them around his waist, wrapping his own arms around yours. He leans his head down to rest on yours, and you both sway slowly as you stare at each in content through the mirror.

You always knew there was a reason you picked this specific college, but you never knew what it was - and now you do. Within the first week you met Eric, who shares your minor (but it's his major) in music literature, and fell instantly. It of course tool a while for you to acknowledge those feelings, but there was no hiding them when you caught him watching you dance that one day.

Now two years into your relationship, you couldn't have been happier. Your dorm rooms weren't far apart, so it was easy to meet up whenever you wanted to. Classes have been a little intense lately, and it showed on your face - while you took three courses, Eric only did one, and he always worried you'd overwork yourself one day.

"Classes have been stressful lately, haven't they ?" Eric mumbles as he watches your blinks slow down, the busy week showing evidenty on your face now.

"Mhm..."

It was Friday, and you both of you only had class again on Tuesday - and that's when a sudden, and very spontaneous, idea struck Eric.

"Let's go to Canada."

Your eyes widened suddenly, and you stare at him through the mirror, unsure if he was serious or not. "What ?"

He turns around then, grasping your waist tightly as your hands hover in their air, portraying your confusion.

"Why not ? We've always wanted to go, and we have four days off," you furrow your brows, and Eric continues to try and convince you. "A little relaxing trip would do not just us, but you good. You've been working so hard baby, and you deserve a break. My friend Kevin has this real nice lodge in Vancouver, and I'm positive I can convince him to let us borrow it for a few days."

It wasn't a bad idea - your both had the money to pay for tickets, and he was right. You've been working crazy hard, late night studying and working two jobs; a vacation would do you good.

With your mind (easily) made up, you push up on your tippy toes, and place a deep kiss on Eric's lips. "Okay," your eyes flutter open and you stare into his, smiling against his lips. "Let's go to Canada."