𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 [𝐭𝐚𝐞𝐢𝐥, 𝐧𝐜𝐭]

taeil x fem¡reader

~~~

The group sits in silence, the monitors and machines hooked to Donghyuck filing the tense atmosphere, as everyone awaits your arrival. You had notified Taeil that you landed about half an hour ago from your business trip in Tokyo, and he knew you'd be here soon.

As expected, not a minute later than you had said you'd arrive, the doors of your younger brother's private wing swings open roughly, your heavy boots hitting the marbel floors hard as you made your way towards his room - your steps filled with fury could be heard from miles away, and the group gulped as they heard you approach.

Taeil was the only calm one as he sat next to Donghyuck on his bed, his hands fiddling aimlessly with the silver band sitting snuggly on his left ring finger.

"Why are you guys so nervous ?" he looks up to see everyone's head bowed down anxiously. He sighs. "We all knew this was going to happen the moment Hyuck-ah agreed to that race."

Donghyuck let out a little sigh, knowing full well the truth behind his brother in laws words.

The second his door swings open, Taeil is the only one to look up with a warm, loving smile. "Welcome back my love." your gaze settles on him upon hearing your husband's voice and a small smile takes to your previously stern features when he stands and makes his way over to place a lingering kiss to your head.

You grace him with a loving smile, before switching back to your seething gaze as you brush passed Taeil to approach your younger brother. "Noona-"

"Can you boys give us some privacy please." Taeil holds the door open for everyone to leave, before closing it softly as he moves back to his seat on Donghyuck's bed.

"Lee Donghyuck," by the use of his full name, the younger already knew how upset his sister was. "I want to know everything. From the moment you naively agreed to Suho's race, to the moment you layed down in this hospital bed. Now."

And so, he explained everything with a solemn tone and a regretful expression. At first he was nervous you'd be upset with Taeil, worried he stirred some conflict within your happy marriage, but you already knew Taeil had warned not to get involved with Exo; Donghyuck didn't listen, and so there was no one but him to be held responsible.

By the end of his explanation, you knew there was no need to punish Donghyuck - he clearly already felt the consequences of his actions. It was time to take care of the culprit.

"Taeil-ah, can you tell Taeyong to let Exo know they need to be on track 127 at 10pm sharp tomorrow."

Donghyuck was about to protest until his sister flashes him a stern look, and Taeil makes his way to follow the bosses orders.

"And Taeil," the man turns just before opening the door. "Tell Suho to ready his best car."

Later that night...

"Hey," you raise your head slowly when you feel a pair of hands soothingly begin to massage out your painfully tense shoulders. "Calm down y/n, otherwise you won't be able to sleep a wink tonight babe."