53 | Closer

-Come in.
I hear his voice and I get in scared. When I face him, he is shirtless, wearing only a black boxer.
I open the door again and he leaves his bed to reach me before I go out.

-I will wear a tshirt. I didn't mean to scare you.
Really huh????
I don't even know what to say. He takes a tshirt and wears it. He is reaching the door and close it.

-Why are you doing this to me??? What did I do to you??

-I just want to taste these lips. Nothing more. You've kissed a guy before, didn't you??
He is being sarcastic.

-Come on. Let's sit.
He goes to the edge of the bed and sits. I follow him with my heart beating fast. I want to cry.

-It's just a kiss. What are you scared of?? You won't feel anything.
He lays his head to me. I can hear his breath.We are too close. His lips touch mine and I can't move. I just stay still. He stops and he looks me.

-You can do better than this.
He kiss me again and I was feeling empty, disappointed with myself. I move my lips too and we continue kissing. When he puts his tongue in my mouth, I wanted to throw up. I stop kissing him and he stares at me.

-Wow Hayley. That turned me on.
He says staring at my soul..

-I gotta go..
My voice is shaking and I when I open the door, I hear his voice again.

-Good night, Hayley.
I open the door and he follows me, but he stops there and watch me leave.

                                 JASPER
While I was leaving the bathroom, I notice Hayley in the hallway. She couldn't see me from here.
She.. what??
That's Derek room she is leaving from. I look closer and Derek is standing on the door watching Hayley walking.
I can't explain what I just saw.
Hayley is leaving from Derek's room.
Derek is with his underwear..
Derek smirks when she leaves and I can no longer see her.
I tried to get back my room but I couldn't sleep at all.
What was she doing in his room???
Why??

Next morning, everyone was already on the table for breakfast. Hayley hasn't showed up yet. Every time someone was coming, I wished it was Hayley. Derek is not here either.
But there she is.
She just says good morning to everyone and sits. She is not looking at anyone, not even at me. Few minutes later, Derek shows up too from behind and everyone smile to him. Everyone said good morning to him, except Hayley. He pass Hayley's seat and I watch his hand touching her shoulder. Am trying to get her reaction, but it's cold. She doesn't respond to him. She doesn't even turn to look at him. She just stare at her plate down on the table. After the breakfast, everyone was getting ready for a meeting they had to the next town. 
Hayley and I stayed at the villa. So the house keepers.
She is not talking at all. While we were laying in one of the living rooms in the house, Hayley looks at me.

-I think I will take a nap. Am tired.
She says and I stare at her. It makes me wonder if she didn't sleep well last night.
I don't know about her, but I couldn't. All I was thinking and wondering, was why she were in his room.

-Is something wrong??
I ask her.

-No. Just tired. Didn't sleep well last night. See you in the afternoon??

-Sure.

Hours passed really hard. Without Hayley was really boring.She finally shows up.

-Hey you.
I say to her and she hardly smiles.

-Hey

-Did you sleep well??

-Better.

-Good. Come here. Sit
I nod showing the sofa and she sits next to me.

-What did you do so far?
She asks me. Am the one that must make question, but I can't do that to her. She seems overthinking and not in a mood to talk about anything.

-I read a book.

-You did?? Really?? You read??

-Ehm. Nope. Am not. But I decided to try it today as this bookshelf is full.

Or maybe distract my thoughts with anything. And a book seemed like a good distraction.

-What was the book about??

She has never made too many questions before. I kinda like that.

-You don't want to know. I picked a thriller by accident.

-Ouch. You won't finish it??

-I don't think so.
I say and I laugh.

-What about you? Do you read?

-Nope. I can't concentrate to do something for that long. I just do random things until I get bored.

-Fair enough. What else? Except barbie tapes?

I think I caught a smile on her.

-Wow. I just realise that I don't have any other hobbies.

I like it when she tries hard to think of something that she likes but she fails. She looks so confused and cute in the same way.

-Am sure you will find something. Don't worry about it.

-Am not. It's just.. Have you ever felt that from some moment in your life, you freeze in time. Stuck there in a moment. And you think that, that's exactly how things are supposed to be.. supposed to stay forever??

I am not sure what scares me the most about her question. Am not sure if it scares me the fact that she feels that way, or that I feel that way too sometimes.

-Of course I do.. But there is always a switch button. Where you can un-freeze these moments and go forward.

-You think so?

-Am sure of.

-Why Emily didn't like you?
She suddenly asks me.

-She doesn't?
I act fool and she smiles; again. Her smile it's the prettiest smile I have ever seen.

-Siblings don't always like each other. But we love each other. That's deeper than liking someone.

Hayley.. I wasn't supposed to say that. But you made me to. She stares at me for some seconds. She tries to say something but the house started filling again.

Dammit.

Maison, the owner of the house, Trevor, Derek and her dad get in dressed up with suits.
I watch Derek and I still see that Derek in front of his door room, with a black boxer on. I hate that I can't take this image out off my head. We said hello to each other and they were about to go for another meeting they had. I was still sitting in the living room and Hayley said she would go to her room. Before she reach the hallway, I watch Derek follows her and stops her. He tells her something but am way too far to hear.....