31 | The Bus stop

-Am sorry I don't know anything about kids, okay??? AM TRYING! I was just trying to get her attention! Just anything!

-And smashing her smarties would attract her attention? believe me... it really did

-You don't have to point me every time what I am doing wrong with her ! OKAY? Every thing I do is wrong! FOR YOU, FOR ALISON, FOR RON! Am just trying to help you!

-I didn't ask for your help

-Am not waiting for you to ask! But you don't have to remind me every single time how bad I am with this!
I stand up and went to leave outside.

-Where are you going??

-None of your business!

-What I was saying about you.. acting like a child...
I freeze again. Why is he keep hurting me like this?

-Well.. the kid then, is going to take a walk.
I said upset and went to the door.

-If you want me to leave just say it.. you don't have to hurt me every time..
I admitted to him and went outside. My tears were falling off my face.
He wants to push me away.. but he doesn't wants to admit it. You are doing everything for love, but for how long can I let him hurting me? Hurting my feelings.. breaking my heart into pieces.
I returned back home after a two hour walk. I see Steve coming out of the kitchen.

-Where did you go?
He asked me.

-Like you care...

-You know I do.
He stares at me.

-Really Steve???? Because all I see this week is exactly the opposite! You do everything you can to hurt me! The one day, you are drinking! The other day, you let RON making fun of me! I let this happen, TOO! The other day you even forget that am here!

-Sorry for not giving you the attention you want while am trying to get ALL this through!
He points up in the air.

-Do you think I want your attention??? I DONT WANT THAT! Do you think your brother wants all of this?? Do you think he is proud?? See you like this?

-I would say to ask Lucas, but you can't.. either.
My mind and my body freeze. My eyes went blurred. No-He didnt. He didn't say that.  A tear escape immediately on my cheek.

-Hayley! Am sorry
He said like he woke up from hell. I turned my back and run to the door. He grabs my wrist and I turned to look at him. His face was red.. and was about to cry. But for once, I couldn't think how he feel.

-DONT YOU EVER! TOUCH ME, again!!
I yell at him and run, so he run behind me. I need the nearest bus stop. I need to find it, now!

-Hayley! Please! Am sorry! Stop running. Hayley!

Here it is! A bus stop, and luckily.. a bus just stopped by.

-Hayley!
He grabbed my wrist again before I get in the bus.

-Let go off me! I can't stay here.. letting you hurting my feelings to make yourself feel better.. I.. I can't.. this is too much.