52 | Black & White hits different

HAYLEY

I still can't believe how I agreed to this trip. I must knew that this could happen.

-Are you feeling better?
Derek asks me putting hid hand on my shoulder. I stare to his hand and he leaves it.

-Am good..
Thanks god Jasper came back soon, so does my dad. We continued the trip until we got there. We left the car and walk to the villa.
Unbelievable!
This is not a house, not a villa.
This place looks like a palace. It's really bigger than I thought. They came to welcome us and we all got in.

Wow. This place is incredible. This is maybe the longest hallway I have ever seen. We were walking, passing doors like this hallway never ends. I have always wonder how people who live in a place like that, don't get bored of walking in it.
We don't have a big house like this but I am bored sometimes to go upstairs. Not only I would get lost in here, I would also get bored of trying to find any room  and give up until someone comes find me. I won't talk about the yard because thats not a yard. It is like the own the whole park of the city. The winery its in the yard, which it makes it more beautiful.

-Meredith will show you your bedroom. When you are done cone outside to play golf, if you are feeling better.
My dad says to me. Golf?? Really?? Now am gonna play golf with rich and weird people. And I thought it couldn't get any worse.

-Jasper, you too. Join us later.
He said to him too and we walked together, following Meredith. I think she works here but am afraid to ask her. She was walking in front of us, without saying a word. I turned to look at Jasper and he wanted to laugh about it too. Thanks God Jasper is here. She showed him his bedroom but me and Meredith kept walking. I guess my bedroom is really far away.

-Here you are.
She says smiling. Wow. So she is not a robot. I smiled back and got in. The bed is really big!
The first thing I did, was to lay on bed of course. The pillows were really soft and comfort. My head was swimming in it. I guess am gonna stay here until Monday. I unpack my bag and change my clothes. I wear black leggings with a white tshirt and blue sneakers.
Am coming for you, Golf.
If I find the way, of course. I walk through the hallway and I stare at all the paintings on the walls. I feel like am walking in a museum right now.
I finally find a way to get outside and find my dad.

-Jasper, you are driving.
My dad says strictly. Is he serious? He doesn't let me drive this mini kind of car to get to the golf course??

-Really dad?? What are you scared off?? Getting off the road? Or crush with you??

-Am not saying any word. We will meet at the top.

-Ugh
I get in that mini car with Jasper. That's what am gonna call it, mini car. I have no idea what rich people call that , and I don't really care.

-When we don't face him anymore, you will drive
Jasper suddenly says to me and I smile.

-Reallyy ??!

-Yep. Just wait a bit...

                                 JASPER
She got so excited that I would let her drive, that she was checking each second until her dad couldn't see us.