45 | Confused

"Run, close your eyes and endure."
                                        -Tokyo, La Casa de papel.

                                 HAYLEY

We order and I was watching him, waiting for an answer.

-Are you gonna tell me now what happened?
I ask him again.

-I have resigned.

Am in shock now.

-You what?

-I quit.

-What? Why????!

-I can't wait for you to finish school to have a coffee together out of the school. And.. I want you to let me come with you.. to that appointment.

He wants to come with me?? Why?? He can't like me.. He can't.. He just can't.
Why is he doing that to me.
He quit his job for what?? For me?? Am holding my head trying to clear all these in my head.

-You've resigned..

-I fell in love with you.
He interrupt me and I can't believe what he said. My body freezes, so does my mind.

-Jasper... why...
I said confused but I hate myself that I see him in pain. He can't love me.

-You can't love me..

-Believe me Hayley, I surely can.

-Hear me up.. I didn't say that because am expecting from you to have the same feelings..I know you don't. You ask me why and I can't even choose one of the hundred reasons that I fell in love with you..

-You know that I have a boyfriend.. I told you about it..

-I know.

-But you don't even know me..You can't love me.

-Believe me.. I know you more than you think..

-Emily?

-Yeah.. Emily was talking about you all of the time. About how amazing you are, how crazy you are.
I laugh at this. Am pretty sure she embarrassed me.

-I can say that I understand what she mean now.

-Your father was talking about you every time he was coming for diner.

-He did??!
That can't be truth. All I remember, was how my father was keep telling me to get a better life, better future, how I have failed so far.
No way he was talking about me. And he was talking about me? About what exactly??

-Is that weird??
He asks confused.

-Actually, it is.. What was he saying?

-Well.. first of all, your father loves me.

-Tell me something I don't know, Jasper. I was kinda hate you every time he wax talking about you. He was comparing me with you.