Chapter 1

Su Young POV

"Park Su Young?"

I lift my head. It's been almost two hours since I've been in this waiting room. There were other contestants who looked as determined as I was. But I know, they didn't go through what I did.

I stand up and follow the lady into the audition room. It was a dance practice room with mirrors and sound proof walls. As I walk in, I bow to the three panels who were sitting behind a large table. On the left, a dance teacher followed by a vocalist and the CEO.

"Welcome to Cube Entertainment. Please introduce yourself." The lady vocalist says.

"My name is Park Su Young. I'm a violinist and I aspire to be a composer for this company." I project my voice as confident as possible. Honestly, I wasn't very nervous only because this isn't my first time auditioning. Sadly, I've auditioned for 5 talent agency and all which I failed; S.M, DSP, Stardom, JYP and YG. But this ain't gonna break my dreams of becoming a composer. I need to do well for my parents. For my dad.

"What have you prepared for us then?"

"I composed a song...tune on my violin."

"I see... But currently, if you compose your our own song it'll be difficult if there isn't a voice to go with it. Why didn't you prepare a vocalist?"

"I don't have much connections sir." They gave each other wierd looks; looks that made the knots in my stomach twist and turn. The CEO scribbles something on the documents before looking up at me.

"Alright you may start then. All the best"

I take out my violin from the leather brown case as I hold my bow in position. Music is the only thing I'm good at. Without music, I wouldn't even be standing where I am. I take a deep breath and begin.

A/N
Hey beloved readers! So that's the intro of the story with Suyoung's point of view. I hope you guys are gonna continue reading my works :D leave comments because i love comments from you guys <3 thanks a bunch!!