Flowers, fireworks and shooting stars

{This chapter contains adult scenes, please read at your own risk~}

"Come here." Dean sits up against the bedframe and pats his lap again, smiling at me.

Nate nods at me, and I crawl over to Dean on all fours. I sit down on his lap, facing him. Excited about how he will show me his desires. He leans in and we make out. His lips soft as the pedal of a rose and the kiss full of passion.

He takes off his shirt and smirks at me eying his bare body. I must stop myself from drooling over his beautifully built biceps. My hips move by themselves, and I slowly grind on top of his crotch. Feeling him grow harder and bigger arouses me in so many ways. While I grind against him, he removes my top and places kisses all over my upper body.

With a firm grip he lifts me up enough for him to take of his boxers from underneath me. Holding me over him, he gently places me on top of his dick. The tip teasing my opening. I try to sit down, longing to feel him deep inside me, but his grip tightens, and a wide smirk appears on his face.

"Greedy, aren't you?" He chuckles.

"Please" I beg.

In a swift motion he presses me down on him, his dick sliding inside me. We both moan simultaneously at the lustrous feeling that spread through us. His carving taking up all the space around it. "Fuck, you feel nice." He groans.

I lean my head back while his hands caress my body, from my hip to my stomach and my boobs, firmly playing around with them while thrusting inside me. One hand moves behind my neck grabbing onto my hair while pulling it back, and the other covering my mouth; quieting my pleasured moans. My body grinds against him, heavy breathing and moans escaping us both. I look up at his handsome face, covered by a devilish smile; it is a seductive eye contact that are not to be broken.

He lets go of my hair, his now free hand adventuring down my body and pausing between my legs. I part my lips about to speak, but the hand covering my mouth puts more pressure; making me muffle out a moan. My legs tremble at the touch of his fingers stimulating my clit. His dick thrusting up and down inside me, a rhythm where it never goes completely out and pleasure never stops.

"Are you going to be a good girl and cum for me?" Deans seductive and praising voice whispers in my ear. I nod.

"Use your words, Darling."

"Yes."

His smile widens against my face, a soft bite placed on my earlobe, followed by kisses tracing down my neck and ending at my collarbone. "Your face looks so delightful when all red and flustered." He chuckles.

My clit pulsates against his fingers, eager to be released from this teasing pleasure, and into a realm filled with penetrating explosions. I am about to cum. My moans speed up, all filled with delight as my legs begin to shake. Dean moves his hands over to my hips, holding me down so my movements stop.

"Dean" I moan disappointed, looking into his eyes. "Why did you stop?"

"I am savoring the moment for when I make you cum". A wicked grin firms on his face as he studies everything my body has to offer. Every reaction it is making to his sudden stop. All my senses are trembling, waiting to be fulfilled. "Please, Dean." I beg him. Whining for him to let me finish like a desperate slut.

His fingers dig into my hip while guiding them like waves in the ocean. His dick pleasuring me in a tension filled motion, where my clit still stimulates from the constant movement. I look him in the eyes; Dean! I moan. My body trembles in excitement. I am almost there! Every sense, every part of my body that can feel, feels like it's on a cliff; about to jump into a pool filled with soft flowers, beautiful fireworks and shooting stars. I am right on the edge!

"Cum for me, Darling" Dean's voice embraces my body and I jump.

A loud moan escapes my lips, my legs shake uncontrollably, and a warm liquid fills me up inside. "Fuck!" I whimper. My body fills with explosions and if it weren't for Dean's hand moving to the middle of my back for support; I would be falling back from the intense delight.

"Good girl." His sensual voice praises.