Hmm, kinky are we?

"Would you look at this. Seems like the pretty lady got hurt. Come down, don't make this hard on yourself Y/n". A dark-haired guy dressed in all black is looking up at me smirking.

"And what if I don't want to?"

Another guy moves beside him and looks at me; Well, you can either come down, or we will come up. Though if we must climb to you, I can't promise you'll get down as gently as you would climbing down yourself.

Observing my surroundings doesn't do me any good, the only way for me to escape them would be continuing to jump across the trees around me, but with my hurt foot and aching body I won't be able to keep it up for long enough to gain space between us. They will most definitely catch up to me eventually. The only rational option for me right now would be to slowly climb down and try to stall them for as long as I can, in hopes of the others arriving in time to save me.

"Come on pretty, I don't like waiting." The deep voice from earlier shouts at me, chuckling at the end of his words.

"If I must." I start climbing down, slowly grabbing each branch as I lower myself. Placing my weight on my right foot and upper body, trying not to fall from all the exhaustion left by the pain.

I think the worst of all is the feeling of not being able to fight back. I always fight back. But now, I can't. I have no strength left. No knives to throw or weapons I can use for an advantage. I'm helpless.

As I near the ground I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist, lifting me down from the tree. With one hand supporting my back and the other holding my legs up, he carries me with him.

"See, I am not that bad" He looks me in the eyes, smirking.

"You just don't want to wait for her while she is limping behind us." The brown-haired guy beside us laughs.

"Shush, you could have at least pretended like I did it to be nice." He chuckles.

"A kind, kidnapping gentleman?" One of the others join in.

"Now that must be one of the funniest things I've heard all day. Conner. Being a gentleman." The brown-haired guy beside us laughs hysterically.

As they are walking, I try to fight his strong grip in hopes of making a run for it, but it's no use. His grip only tightens around me. "I would have thought you'd fight back. Why so still, princess?" I won't give him the pleasure of seeing how annoyed that made me, so instead of responding to him, I face the other way- looking at the guy walking in front of us carrying a small knife in his back pocket. The guy is tall, probably two heads taller than me if I were to stand beside him. His figure is slim, and he is dressed in black.

I try to think of a possible strategy making me able to steal the knife from his pocket but considering how hard Conner is holding me, and how he can see everything I try to do, I think it would be wiser not to.

Who are these guys?

The tall guy in front of us speaks. "I am guessing she has some stuff laying in the cabin, we should grab it so whoever came with her thinks she left."

"Such a clever man. No wonder you had to come with us, Felix." The guy beside us said arrogantly, and the tall guy turns his head giving him a sharp look.

"Yea, so smart." I mumble annoyed.

"What was that?" Conner, the guy carrying me, asks in a challenging tone.

"Nothing." My eyes roll.

He moves the hand closest to my leg, down to where the beartrap dug into me. "Awh you poor thing, looks like you hurt your leg pretty badly." Using his fingers, he presses harshly on the wound; sending a freezing, agonizing pain through my body. I let out an aching scream.

They all laugh.

"Conner relax, we know you like inflicting pain on others, but at least control yourself till we get back." The guy beside us jokes.

"Say so yourself Liam, I kind of like hearing her scream." A deep voice behind us responds.

"Hmm, Kinky are we?" Felix, the guy in front of us chuckle.

"Like you are any better" Liam laughs.

Continuing the walk, they stop at a small distance from the cabin while Felix heads inside.

"I didn't take you for a light packer." He said as he walked back to us with the backpack over his shoulder.

"If I knew I was getting kidnapped tonight I would have brought my whole wardrobe."