The engagement was going to happen in the garden of the house which was decorated dreamily. We all had gone through the decorations for hundreds of times. Me and Manik had to be back of the decorators to explain our ideas.

Kiran and Kriti were going to come today. I don't know why but they said that I need to sign some papers. They also dint knew about the papers as they were sealed and was asked by Mr.Roy that only I should open it.

What's that secret?

I reached my room and was about to go inside when Manik came out of his room talking in his phone. He looked at me and gave me a smile while I returned it.

"Yeah..we need it. When are you going to come?" he sighed frustratedly in the call. "Fast" he said sternly before ending the call.

"Any problem?" I raised my eyebrows. "That flowers are still not delivered yaar. I don't know what to do" he sighed running his hand through his messy hair. He still looked damn hot!

"We will arrange something. Don't worry" I said and he nodded. "By the way...today is the engagement day. You wanted to tell me something?" he asked leaning on the wall between mine and his room.

"Do I have to tell you right now?" I bit my lip looking down. He slowly came near me and placed his finger on my chin making me look at him. "You don't have to be scared or nervous around me" he whispered making my heartbeats go wild due to the closeness.

"Manik I..." I started and he looked at me patiently. Before I could complete my name was being called from downstairs making me jump back. I sighed as my heartbeats were normal again.

"Com...coming" I stammered and looked at Manik before rushing downstairs. Manik also started walking behind me.

"Yeah?" I asked as soon as I spotted Mom. "Ohh!! Kiran and Kriti are here" she smiled at me and I looked around to see them talking to Bhai.

"Kiran?" Manik frowned looking at him. "I thought he would be going to..." he stopped and I frowned. "Kya hua?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Hey guys!!" I went and hugged them while they hugged me back happily. "Nandu yaar!! We missed you in the office" Kiran pouted.

"Office? But you both work in different places right?" Manik raised his eyebrows making me glare at Kiran. "Umm..hii Manik" Kiran gave a friendly hug.

"We..we are tired actually. Can we rest?" Kiran asked trying to cover up. "Sure" I gritted my teeth. "Bhai will show you guys your rooms" I said and Bhai nodded. They went away and I looked at Manik to see him looking at Kiran.

"Are you interested in him?" I smirked whispering into Manik's ear making him jump at his place. "God!! Seriously?" Manik rolled his eyes and I started laughing.

"I need to get ready. And you also need to get ready. Bye" I said and started walking when he caught my hand. "I'll be waiting" he smiled and left making me smile too.

"I'll not make you wait more" I whispered to myself and left upstairs.

Me, Mukti and Aliya got ready with a lot of bickering and chatting. We were half tired by only getting ready. After a while, we were all ready beautifully.

Aliya was wearing a red colour lehenga looking royally cute. Mukti was wearing a white anarkali and was ready to kill all the boys with her looks.

I was wearing a baby pink long frock and was impressed with myself. I left my hair open and lightly curled them. I did a natural makeup and wore some simple jewellery. Ufff!! Why am I soo beautiful?

"We look damn hot" Aliya smirked adjusting her hair. "I know right" Mukti winked.

"Okayy guys, we need to hurry and check on Navya too" I said taking the phone from the bed. "Yeah! Chalo" Aliya said and we went to Navya's room before giving ourselves another glance.