eight

ALARIC, ELLE, DAMON AND ANDIE ALL SAT AT A TABLE AT THE MYSTIC GRILL, ELLE BEING BORED OUT OF HER MIND, AS ANDIE CONTINUOUSLY ATTEMPTED TO GUESS WHOM ELLE RECEIVED THE HICKIES FROM

ALARIC, ELLE, DAMON AND ANDIE ALL SAT AT A TABLE AT THE MYSTIC GRILL, ELLE BEING BORED OUT OF HER MIND, AS ANDIE CONTINUOUSLY ATTEMPTED TO GUESS WHOM ELLE RECEIVED THE HICKIES FROM. Alaric and Damon were discussing Jenna and Elijah, as it was obvious the history teacher was jealous of the Original.

"Other than the lecture on the history of Mystic Falls, did you get anything about Elijah?" Damon inquired, leaning back in his seat.

"No." he shook his head with a shrug. "It was boring. But of course, Jenna thinks he's charming."

"You sounded jealous." Damon stated, then looked at the two girls. "Doesn't he?"

"Yeah." Elle nodded.

"Kinda do." the news reporter agreed, mainly because she was under compulsion, but still agreed nonetheless.

"Maybe we shouldn't talk about this here." the teacher's eyes flickered over towards Andie.

"Andie, she's been compelled not to divulge my secrets." Damon stated, then looked towards Andie, raising his brows. "Haven't you?"

"Uh huh." she nodded with a smile.

Damon and her kissed, causing Elle and Alaric to awkwardly look at each other as their noses were scrunched up. "Ew."

"This is too weird."

Then, Damon's eyes fell onto the door where he saw Jenna and Elijah enter the girl. "Ah, there's Jenna and her new boyfriend." he said, causing Elle to roll her eyes. "Hi."

"Hey, guys." Jenna said, standing beside her niece and running her fingers through Elle's curls, causing the girl to move her head with a sigh.

"So, I hear you two had quite a meeting of historical minds today." Damon grinned, looking between the human and the vampire.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Well, as much as I'd love to continue this, I've got papers to grade." Alaric got up, pulling money from his wallet and throwing it down on the table.

Elle then looked up at him with puppy dog eyes, causing him to sigh and pull out a twenty dollar bill, handing it to her. In response, she smirked, and stuffed the money into her bra.

"No, you know what?" Andie said, before Alaric left. "We should continue this. Let's have a dinner party."

"Ooh, my girl." Damon hummed, looking towards the compelled girl. "Full of good ideas. I'll be happy to host. Say tonight, maybe?"

"It's good for me." Andie nodded, looking towards the strawberry blonde. "Jenna?"

"Me and Elle will be there."

"I don't know if tonight works..."

"It'd be a pleasure."

"Great."