four

ELLE AND BONNIE SAT ON ELLE'S BED, DISCUSSING WHAT BONNIE WAS GOING TO DO WITH THE MOONSTONE NOW THAT SHE HAD GOTTEN IT FROM KATHERINE

ELLE AND BONNIE SAT ON ELLE'S BED, DISCUSSING WHAT BONNIE WAS GOING TO DO WITH THE MOONSTONE NOW THAT SHE HAD GOTTEN IT FROM KATHERINE. "So, now that you've got this back, what are you going to do with it?" Elle asks, fiddling with it.

"Right now, it's what's binding the sun and moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone will become useless." Bonnie explained.

"And as Katherine said, Klaus will become vengeful." Elle rolled her eyes.

"If he finds out, yeah." Bonnie nodded.

"Why don't we leave the stone alone, Bonnie? I don't want anyone to get hurt. And if Klaus finds out, he'd kill you with no hesitation." Elle said, giving the witch a pointed look.

"It's what Stefan told me to do, Elle, and that's what I'm gonna do." Bonnie sighed.

"Please, Bonnie?" Elle begged.

Jeremy opened the door, a look on his face. "What are you guys arguing about?" Jeremy asks, watching as Bonnie took the stone from Elle's hands.

"We're not arguing about anything." Bonnie stated. And it was true. She tucked the stone into the bag she brought with her, then looked at Jeremy. "I need a coffee." she got up and left the room, leaving Jeremy and Elle alone.

Jeremy looked at Elle, slightly narrowing his eyes. "What?"

"Why are you and Elena on some suicide mission?" he asks, leaning on the door frame and folding his arms over his chest.

"We're trying to prevent the people we love from getting hurt, Jer." she sighed, itching her hand.

"How's bringing Klaus the moonstone so you can get yourself killed okay?" he asks. He left.

She sighed, pushing up to her feet and going into Bonnie's bag. She pulled the moonstone out from the front pocket, and put it in her bra.

She went down the stairs, her car keys in her hands, earning looks from Jeremy and Bonnie. "Where are you going?" the witch asks.

"To the Grill." she said.

"You're lying." Bonnie said.

"No, I'm not."

Jeremy came back down the stairs, an amused look on her face. "She took the moonstone."

"How did you...?" Elle trailed off, looking between the two teens with furrowed eyebrows.

"We tested you, and you failed." Bonnie said, shrugging.

"Klaus killed Katherine's entire family just because she tried to live, guys. I'm not about to let this happen to us." she said. Bonnie nodded, moving aside so Elle could exit the house. Elle opened the door and tried to exit the house, but was stopped by a barrier. "What did you do?"