seven

CAROLINE, ELLE, AND BONNIE ALL SAT AT A TABLE AT THE GRILL, LISTENING TO BONNIE SPEAK ABOUT HER WITCHY PLANS

CAROLINE, ELLE, AND BONNIE ALL SAT AT A TABLE AT THE GRILL, LISTENING TO BONNIE SPEAK ABOUT HER WITCHY PLANS. "Okay, so, tell us about this witchy plan you've been cooking up."

"We still don't know the full extent of what Elijah's up to." Bonnie says, causing Elle to slightly grin and cross her legs.

"No, we don't." Caroline shook her head, giving Elle a weird look.

"So, I'm gonna ask Luka to tell me what he knows." the witch told them, causing Elle to furrow her brows.

"Who's Luka?" Elle asks.

"He's my friend." Bonnie told her. "He also practices magic and his dad is friends with Elijah."

"And he's not going to tell you anything, then." Elle told her, giving Bonnie a knowing look.

"I didn't say he was going to have a choice." Bonnie grinned, looking between the two girls.

Caroline saw Matt and smiled at him, though, in response, he blankly looked at her, then continued to work.

"What was that about?" Bonnie asks.

"Uh, I don't know." Caroline shrugged. "I thought that we were... I don't know."

"I slept with Elijah." Elle blurted out, both of the girls looking over at her with wide eyes.

"What?!" Bonnie almost shouted, earning odd looks from the customers around them.

"Was he good?" Caroline asks, looking at her friend with her jaw basically on the ground.

"Really good." she sighed. "Like, I hurt right now. Oh, my god."

Bonnie's eyes fell down to her neck, her eyes widening once again. The two of the girls already saw the hickies, but Elle didn't tell them at that time. "Those are who the hickies are from?"

"Yeah." she nodded. "They're everywhere. Stomach, thighs, neck, tits."

✧✧✧

Elle and Elijah stood side by side at the Lockwood mansion, talking with Carol Lockwood. There was a tea party.

"Have you spent much time in Richmond for your book? There's such a wealth of history there." Carol said, glancing at Elle with a judgemental glare as she glanced down to her neck.

"No, I'm focusing mostly on the smaller regions of Virginia. Lots of research. Strictly academic." Elijah answered, noting the judgement from the mayor.