nine

ELLE WAS ENRAGED WITH ELENA AND THE SALVATORE BROTHERS BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID TO ELIJAH

ELLE WAS ENRAGED WITH ELENA AND THE SALVATORE BROTHERS BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DID TO ELIJAH. She would do the simplest things to get on their nerves. Like simply blaring music from her room when the others were trying to have a serious conversation.

She then heard a loud noise from the front door, causing her to furrow her eyebrows and walk down the stairs.

Elena and Jenna stood on the inside. Outside, a woman with black hair and a black outfit stood there, her hands in her coat pocket. Her eyes quickly drifted to Elle, then back to Elena.

"Hello, Elena. It's nice to see you, again." she said.

"Again?" Jenna asks, looking at Elena with furrowed eyebrows.

Elena looked at Jenna with an open mouth, her eyebrows furrowed as Elle looked at Jenna with a confused expression, then looking towards her sister.

"So, you're the woman who's been seeing my husband." she said with a neutral tone, not seeming phased. "I need to speak to Elena. May I come in?"

"N—n—no!" Elena yelled, then looked to Jenna. "Don't invite her in."

"I need to talk to you, Elena."

"No!" Elena shouted, then slammed the door in the unknown woman's face. She turned towards Jenna, a sympathetic look on her face as she saw her aunt was crying.

"You knew she was still alive? Ric? John?" she asks. "Did they know?"

"I can explain everything, Jenna." Elena said. "Please."

"No." Jenna shook her head, then ran up the stairs, passing Elle without sparing her a glance, Elena following.

Elle looked confused as she walked down the stairs, entering the kitchen as she waited for Elena to come back down the stairs.

After a few minutes, she returned into the kitchen, a sigh falling from her lips as she saw her older twin sister.

"Who was that, Elena?" Elle asks, folding her arms over her chest and raising a brow at Elena.

"I don't wanna talk—"

"—Who was she?" Elle cut her off, raising both of her brows and giving her sister a serious look.

"Our mother."

✧✧✧

Elle was sat down in the kitchen at the table, after John forced her to do so. Isobel, her apparent mother, was also there with her. John had went to go get Elena from her room, so it was just the two, and it was really awkward for Elle.