As soon as we reached the floor, we went near room number 404. As we reached there we didn't found Darren but there was a girl, sitting on a chair her head hung low.

"Excuse me, miss. Have you seen a guy near this room."- Namjoon asked her and she raised her head up, her eyes were red and puffy and there were traces of tears on her face, like she cried a lot.

"Kim Namjoon."- She said making us shock.

"Bang PD, myself Dano. I m y/n's friend."- she said and my eyes landed on her left hand which was wrapped into a plaster, then I remembered that once y/n told me about her.

"Dano, how is y/n? And where is Darren?"- Yoongi asked and she started crying.
______________________________

Dano pov
15 minutes ago.

"How's she?"- We three asked together.

"Actually... Her head is hit by some metal very hard and she lost a lot of blood. We need blood but her blood is AB negative. Which is kinda rare and it's also not available in our blood bank. If you can please call her parents or any sibling who have the same blood group and please make it fast, we are also trying. But we are not sure if we will find it or not."- The doc said and I started to cry again.

"Dano don't cry. She will be fine. Look we are gonna find her match, ok."- Darren said patting my head, I somehow control my tears.

"Ok, let's do it. I think we should ask people around or how about we call someone who we know have the same blood group or we can also...."- I was speaking in a tensed tone without even breathing.

"Calm down, Dano. Don't panic."- This time Haru consoled me.

"Look, you stay here, if the doc will need someone, call us. One of us have to be with her. Me and Darren will try to find the match, ok."- He said and I nodded my head, even though I didn't processed what he said.

I sat there and started to think everything happened in just two weeks. How I met y/n? How we became friends? How she helped me with my project? Like everything was in my mind like a beautiful video of memories. But now this nightmare was haunting me that what if I will lost her? I know I met her just a few weeks ago, but I got connected to her. Anyone will feel a connection with her if they will spend some time with her.
______________________________

Present time.

"So, we need to find a person with AB negative blood group?"- Yoongi asked confirming, to which I just nodded.

"And we didn't find anyone."- We heard a voice and when we turned around we saw Darren and Haru was there with a disappointed look on there faces.

"There's no one in the whole hospital with AB negative blood. We even asked in the nearby places but didn't get anyone. I swear once y/n will be fine, I will put each of those bastards behind the bars."- Haru said clenching his fist.

"And who are you, Mr?"- Namjoon asked looking at Haru.

" He is Haru. He is a police officer and is friend with Y/N."- I introduced them to him.

"How do you know her?"- Yoongi asked suspecting him.

"Really, it's not the Ellen show in which you are introducing each other and more then that we don't have time for this."- I said, because of their stupidity in such a serious situation.

"Yes, right now we have to find a blood donor."- Darren said thinking hard.

"Wait, she have a cousin in your band right. How can we become this much stupid? How can we forget him?"- Haru told us, I swear if the situation wasn't critical I would have killed him by now for his forgetfulness.