And min's eyes widened he looked at his wife and received a death glare.......

Mrs. Kim : mrs.min please ask y/n first because if she already has someone in her life then we don't want to force her ...

Mrs . Min replied instantly...

" No no mam my daughter is like a bestfriend to me , she tells me everything and i know she doesn't have anyone". ( Oh really Mrs. Min - author throws up in disgust).

Mr. Kim : ok min then we also asked taehyung so both are ready then we'll keep the wedding date next week ... U don't have to worry about anything we'll manage Everything....

Mr. Min nodded with a fake smile ...

Mrs. Kim : please take care of our daughter until she becomes ours.... We don't want any scratch on our baby.........

The min couple nodded...
.

.

.

.

SO THIS IS HOW POOR Y/N WAS SOLD FROM ONE HELL TO ANOTHER..... FOR 10 MILLION DOLLARS...

.

.

.

.

......................................................

.

.

A week later.....

Y/n was very happy from last 6 days , no beatings, no bad words , everyone was nice her except eun .
Eun was angry with y/n , and y/n doesn't knows the reason . But still she was happy, she was invited to every meal , they talked to her .
Her heart started filling up with hopes and happiness. She thought that finally everything was getting better. She was feeling great after so many years, her bruises started healing well .

But little did she knew that everything was going to crash, her hopes were going to shatter into pieces..

.

.

................

In the afternoon her aunt insisted on her having a coffee. Y/n didn't wanted to but she took it when Mrs.min emotionally blackmailed her. As soon as she took the last sip of the coffee she started feeling dizzy , her body went limp.

2 hours later..

Y/n woke up in a dressing room type some place.
She saw her aunt, fully dressed, with makeup expensive dress from head to toe.
There were two more men in the room , huge well built men , they looked like bouncers... ....

She sat up , and her aunt's eyes lit up .

Y/n : a..aunty w..where...a..are..we..

Mrs.min walked towards y/n with a smirk plastered on her face ....

Mrs. Min : aww baby don't be scared, we are at a wedding venue.

Y/n : w..why..

Mrs. Min : obviously for wedding. Now come on get up an wear this gown.

( She was holding a beautiful, white silk gown ).

Y/n : w..why aunty this is a wedding gown and w..why should I wear it ...

Mrs.min : * slapped her* stop being so innocent hoe it's your wedding now stop wasting time and get ready...

Y/n : n..noo..am..not .. marrying...Ann.. anyone...

( Y/n started crying badly).

Mrs.min : shut it bitch , i have handled the shitty face of yours for a week . Ur getting married in next 2 hours and thats final .... Now fucking get up and change COME ON!!..

Y/n was on a couch so she started crawling back ....

Mrs.min : *frustratedly asked* are u getting up or not??!!

Y/n : " No " " N..no i w.. won't"

She said in her breaking voice.....

Mrs. Min pulled out her phn and showed her a video....

Yeonjun was happily shopping where 4 men were following him with guns ....

.

.

Mrs.min ; still u won't hmm?? Ok if u won't then your poor bestfriend will be killed by them ....

( She laughed)

And not only killed, at first they are going to abduct him and then these 4 will satisfy themselves.... And then they will kill him...

( Poor y/n sobbed again ).

Do u want it ??

U want it ok!!

I'll call them and tell them to proceed.

.

.

Y/n : ( sobbing hard ) n..no please....d.. don't..d..do anything to..to him ... I'll do w.. whatever u..say... Please....

Mrs min clapped her hands in excitement and said
" Great now wear this gown and makeup artist will be here anytime FAST !! "

y/n didn't move an inch she kept crying sitting there ..

Mrs min lost her patience and she order those 2 men ......

" Take off her clothes and make her wear this gown "

.............

.

.

.

.

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading...
See u all soon