3. No emotions..

The water was so cold that after a while y/n's body started going numb.... After good 30 mins y/n pulled herself out of the bath tub..... Looked at herself in the mirror.
Pale yellow face , swallow eyes, dry / Blue lips. She looked dead , completely dead with no emotions on her face just few crystals dripping off her eyes.

She looked away from the mirror and walked towards her closet, she changed into her night wear. Went downstairs as it was the evening she had to do all the households because that mom and daughter duo has only eaten .

All the dishes from yesterday dinner, today's Breakfast and lunch were laying on the kitchen counter and the sink. I was a big heap.

Y/n came downstairs saw eun and her boyfriend making out on the couch in the hall. With a blank face she walked past them to kitchen.

She did all the dishes, made dinner for the gf and bf as the parents were out in a party...... She Asked eun for the assignment stuff.
Eun being the bitch she is , spilled a whole mug of coffee on the assignment stuff.
Y/n sighs and she had to go to the convenience Store to buy all stuff again. She did the assignment until midnight and after preparing for next day she slept around 1am...

On the other side.

In the most expensive celebration hall of Seoul. There was a celebration going on. From whom??

None other than Kim Taehyung who received the title of the " Business tycoon of the year ".

Everyone was having drinks, enjoying the party. ......
Taehyung was happy just because he could see how happy his parents are. He was looking at them talking to the guests with hearts in eyes ..... ..
They are his whole world. He was feeling good as because of his parents and the girl he likes...

( I'll be writing tae 'dad as t/d and tae's mom as t/m.)

T/d : oh hello min.

Mr. Min : hlo sir , congratulations for your son's accomplishment. .
( Y/n's aunt and uncle were also invited at the party because Min was one of the best employee of tae's dad when he used to work. But now tae's dad works with tae .
Min had good relationship with tae's dad..... That's why tae's parents invited them and also they had another reason for inviting them ).

Mrs. Min to kim couple: hlo mam , sir lots of congratulations to u , and thank u for inviting us.

T/m : thank you so much dear....

T/d : how's your daughters..??

Mr. Min : she is good sir she is a High school senior now.

T/m : ohh thats great and what about the elder one , what was her name? Amm..

T/d : y/n!

T/m : yea y/n , we saw her picture on the news paper she got rank one in college entrance test .....
Congratulations to u also..

Mrs. Min's blood boiled listening to this....

T/m : what is she majoring in Mrs. Min...

Mrs. Min : i..a..c..

Mr.min cut her off ... And said...

Mr. Min : she is majoring in automobile engineering.

T/d : oh.. that's quite out of the box for a girl.... ( He laughed).

Mrs. Min gave them an awkward laugh... She obviously didn't knew about what is she doing and she also didn't wanted y/n to study further but y/n managed to collect money for the test and she got the first rank so her complete study was free .... And she even got the scholarship for meeting other educational expenses.

T/m : and how old is she??

Mr. Min : turning 22 in few months....

If u ask about mr. Min's personality he never touched the girl... Tho he was very very rude to her , he even took out his frustration on y/n many times but only by words never hurted her physically. On the other hand his wife many times beat her up. He never said anything to his wife but he sometimes felt bad for the girl.....

Mrs. Min was very very pissed because they were only asking about y/n not about her own daughter.. she already started imaging how is she going to beat her up as soon as she will reach home..

T/m : she studies in Seoul University right? all the rankers go there??.

Mr. Min : yes!!.. (he smiled at them ). .

For a while they talked only about y/n ..... Mrs. Min was so much in anger that she only wanted to kill y/n...

T/m and t/d were invited at an event tomorrow at Seoul University..... And they have met her when she was 17.......

On the other side taehyung was looking at a very beautiful girl.. he likes her , she is the daughter of Mr. Kang.. his dad's one of the closest friends.
Her name is Hyun-jae , taehyung first saw her last month at a party like this... At very first site he found her very cute ....

Around 2am Mr. And Mrs. Min came back home.... Without even change off her brand new dress she storms towards y/n room she saw her sleeping peacefully hugging her mom and dada's wedding picture........ ( That was the only picture she had of them ).

She went back brought a bucket full of ice water .... And splashed it all over y/n , it was -3 degrees at that time ..... Y/n woke up with a suddenly sharp hit of water. ...... She was asleep so it took her 2-3 mins to realise the situation... She immediately started wiping the photo frame because it was the only source of living or i should say breathing for her
....

....

She cleaned it and kept it in a drawer near her bed. ......

" What did i do now" .... She shouted and her aunt slapped her hard on her face ..... Making her lip bleed from the side....

" Don't u dare talk to me like that" she pulled y/n off the bed Making her fall on the floor....

She kicked her multiple times with her heals on..!!!

Y/n kept quiet.. she kept herself still .. .... Her aunt kicked her until she was tired .....

She held y/n's chin harshly and made her look up...

" Never ever dare to talk back " .....
" I'll fucking kill u they way u killed ur parents" .... Saying this she went away slamming the door behind....

.

Hlo everyone 💚👀
Thank you so much for reading....
See u in the next part...

Y/n has a hard life?? Isn't it?...

Keep supporting, please comment , vote and share the story if u like it...

Bye।