97. Healing Bonds (pt.2).

The midnight hour enveloped the house in a serene silence, broken only by the soft hum of the air conditioning. Downstairs, Taehyung's parents slumbered peacefully, unaware of the quiet scene unfolding upstairs. In the master bedroom, a gentle glow emanated from the bedside lamp, casting a warm hue across the room.

Seated on the bed, Taehyung cradled y/n in his arms, her fragile form nestled against his chest. She had insisted on returning home, her plea tugging at his heartstrings until he relented. Now, he held her close, his protective embrace a shield against the world's troubles.

Rocking back and forth, he murmured soothing words, the rhythmic motion lulling her towards sleep. His touch was gentle, tender, as he brushed her hair and stroked her cheek, seeking to ease her pain and worries.

In the tranquil stillness of the room, y/n appeared small and fragile, wrapped in blankets and bandages. The toll of her ordeal was evident, etched in the lines of exhaustion on her face. Yet, in Taehyung's arms, she found solace and comfort, a sanctuary from the storm raging outside.

As Taehyung held y/n close, he could feel the weight of her pain pressing against him, tangible and heavy. In the stillness of the night, her silent suffering echoed in the depths of his soul. He longed to possess the miraculous ability to heal, to ease her agony with a mere touch, but such power eluded him.

Her pain was not solely physical; it was a deep-seated ache born of the trauma inflicted upon her by that man. Taehyung could see the torment etched in every tear she shed, in every tremble of her fragile form. Hours had passed, yet her tears continued to fall, a testament to the profound anguish she carried within her.

In the darkness of the room, Taehyung silently vowed to be her unwavering support, her steadfast anchor amidst the storm. He would hold her through the darkest of nights, offering his love and strength as a beacon of hope in her time of need.

As Taehyung tenderly kissed her cheeks, his heart ached at the sight of her pain. Gently, he began to massage her hybrid ears, understanding their sensitivity. But even his light touch caused her to cry out, her fragile omega reacting to the slightest stimulation.

Hybrids, like y/n, possessed a heightened sensitivity, their omega's delicate nature making every touch a torment. Taehyung could feel her distress reverberating through her trembling form, each cry piercing his soul.

For the first time, he noticed a strange sensation stirring within him, a deep empathy for her suffering. As she flinched and cried, he felt an unfamiliar tightness in his stomach, a physical manifestation of the emotional turmoil he shared with her.

Since her return home, y/n has remained eerily silent, her emotions manifesting through tears or heightened sensitivity to touch. Even the gentlest gestures, like the comforting touch of Taehyung's mother, provoke intense flinches, prompting Taehyung to swiftly come to her aid.

Taehyung's parents share his deep concern, their worry palpable as they witness the fragility of their daughter-in-law. They are acutely aware of the delicate state she's in, their hearts heavy with apprehension for both her and Taehyung.

Yeonjun's departure in the evening underscores the gravity of y/n's condition, her overwhelming sensitivity leaving her unable to tolerate any presence except Taehyung's. Her omega asserts dominance over her, dictating her responses and reactions to the world around her.