64. Protector's guilt.

Taehyung's blood boiled in anger , he stomped towards her in pure anger.

Y/n flinched badly when he kicked the bed near her and she gets engulfed in his arms.

He hugged her tightly tearing up himself. The pure disgust he just saw on her phone was horrible and unbearable for him.

His anger was flowing out of his eyes through tears while he heard his wife crying and weeping in his arms.

He felt so angry that a man , a fucking man has been threatening his wife to sleep with him. He wants to kill that bastard right away. His blood is boiling he wants to punch the shit out of him , how can someone be this FILTHY. How is he supposed to calm himself right now.

Taehyung was burning in rage , but then he looked at his wife in this embrace. Shaking , crying , sobbing , she needs him right now , he needs to comfort her. She is his priority.

He took a few deep breaths and picked y/n up from the floor. He made her sit on the bed , with a blanket over her. He sat near her , holding her closer.

Tae ; it's ok , it's ok , am here with you.

He comforted the crying girl. Whereas y/n was crying her soul out right now . Feeling absolutely horrible.

It took her minutes to start breathing normally. She was still hiccuping when she looked at Taehyung with her blue eyes and that was when he noticed her hybrid features popped out. He wiped her face and asked.

Tae : y/n. U know I trust u the most here , you can tell me whatever u want to. No matter what someone is saying. But I'll always believe in u and only u.

He was assuring the scared girl , that she doesn't hesitates to tell him the truth.

Tae ; tell me everything... Hm? She gave him a slight nod.

Tae ; who is he?
He asked and y/n looked at him observing his face to see any traces of anger or doubt on her. But she could only see concern and faith on his face.

Y/n ; p...p.. professor.

Taehyung clenched his fists together.

Tae : in university? Why is he threatening you? Tell me from the beginning ok?
He asked her.

Y/n ; o...one day h..he bumped i..into me and.....
And she told him everything about how he has been threatening , touching , scaring her to sleep with him. She told him everything.

She AGAIN ended up crying rivers.

Tae ; y/n!!! Why didn't you hit him? , U should have killed him the moment he tried to touch you!! Why didn't u do it huh?

He furiously asked while not being able to understand that why didn't she act up the moment that bastard layed hands on her. She's so strong and independent , she would have killed him with a few punches.

Y/n , vulnerable in tears , was taking out all the pain while being in her safe place. Closer to the person she trusts the most in this whole world.

She cried and answered while shaking...

Y/n : h..he's a.. alpha.

The moment these two words slipped out of her lips taehyung felt like the land sweat away from underneath him. An alpha? Already? In their life? where they just started it together.