49. Forgiveness

It was already 2 hours of taehyung trying to sleep but when he couldn't sleep he turned around to see the most cutest sight.
Y/n was sleeping , curled up like a fluff ball . Hugging her teddy bear. Taehyung smiled Widely at the beautiful sight infront him , he grabbed his phn from the night stand and clicked a picture of the fluff ball before covering her with the blanket.

Staring at her taehyung soon drifted off to sleep.

Next morning
Taehyung woke up to something not so pleasant.
He heard muffled sobs from his side , as soon as he realised that y/n was sleeping beside him . He snapped his head to the other side to see a sobbing y/n with her eyes shut tightly. She was clutching onto her teddy tightly , her pillow was already drenched in her own tears.

She was having a nightmare , taehyung immediately shook the girl trying to wake her up .
"Y/n" he patted her cheeks slightly. Y/n woke up with a gasp . She took a few seconds before noticing her surroundings. She wiped her tears before rushing towards the washroom.

Taehyung understood that y/n needed sometime alone. He took his stuff and went to another room for his morning routine..

Taehyung came to his room to see y/n changing the bedsheets. ( A/n : ahhhh wifey behaviour ;⁠-⁠) ).

She noticed the presence behind her , she looked at him and then immediately looked away.

Taehyung stepped closer and asked

Tae : good morning y/n..

Y/n ; g...good m.. morning.

Tae ; are u feeling better?

Y/n : y..yeah.
Well she wasn't ok at all and taehyung knew it but it wouldn't be wise to ask her that right now.

.

.

.

it was already afternoon when taehyung smelled something delicious. He ran to the kitchen and saw y/n keeping a cookie tray on the kitchen island. He rushed and took one ," wait it's hot " y/n tried to stop him but it was already too late . He had a hot cookie in his hand which immediately fell on the tray when he realised that it was hot . This made y/n laugh and taehyung pout. She laughed at him .

She took his hand and held it under the running water still giggling at him. Taehyung looked at the giggling girl and then at their hands , which were together under the running water...
She pulled his hand out and wiped it with a tissue.

Her touch was having an effect on him which he never before.

Y/n : i just got them out of the oven. Are u ok?

Tae : y..yeah.
He was embarrassed.

Suddenly his mom yelled.

T/m : taehyung what are u doing in my kitchen huh?

She got in the kitchen and asked taehyung.

Tae ; i came to have cookies.

T/m ; so take them and get out . Y/n am telling u never let this man in the kitchen it won't take him much time to burn the whole kitchen down.

Tae ; momm... Stop.
He whinned making y/n giggle at the mother and son bickering.

Suddenly Taehyung's phn rang and he picked it up going away from the ladies.
After a min taehyung came back and told his mom that jimin called him and his Hyungs are back ,  he is going to meet them.