Seokjin asked which brought a smile to Jimin's face.

" yes it's weird but I do feel it's a sometimes good thing, you know ignorance is blissful. It's better not to know what's happening sometimes, for our good "

" what's that something you want to ignore so hard?"

Oh, many.

Maybe that what's his Alpha is doing. Where is he? Is he dreaming about some person? Is someone preparing for their last game?

When he is going to get stabbed.? Is the person he thought would be his support so evil?

Is he his alpha ad person?

Many...

" Just....how many people thought my pickles are sour! "

"Really? I love them because they are sour. And...I think we can't run away from things for longer. We have to come back at one point. And thank you for helping me in carrying books "

Both of them enter the chamber after the guards open the door. For Seok-jin, Jimin looked too clueless as if it was his first time coming here. He is following his steps.

They enter the hall which connects to Taehyung's bedchamber waiting for Prince to come. It's weird that Jimin also waited with Seokjin.

Seokjin would have called Jungkook and informed them that someone is waiting for him or maybe just dragged his ass out of bed if needed. But Jimin is waiting here with him making him think the prince and his best friend might be not on good terms. Which settled uneasiness in him.

After 15 minutes, of waiting Prince walked into the hall smiling at them.

" oh Seokjin what made you come here?"

Seokjin's awkwardness increased when Taehyung didn't acknowledge Jimin his mate's presence. Seokjin would have made a big fuss if it was Jungkook who did it.

" Good morning Prince Taehyung. I am here to return your books. Thank you so much for lending your books. Hope I didn't take them for so long "

Taehyung smiled while taking books from Seokjin Jimin placed the remaining books on top of them.

" oh no. But I know you didn't get a chance to read them. You would have kept them for some more days. I won't mind "

" oh no...no. Jungkook told me he will buy me new books so I don't want to trouble you. And....thank you so much... I will take leave then..."

Seokjin looked between Jimin and Taehyung before dismissing himself.

The doors closed behind Seokjin's back. He felt...kind of throttling there. Thinking of it Jungkook and he always fought but the air was never thus thick between them. It felt unbearable.

Seokjin walked back with so many thoughts in his mind, of course with no answers.

" ahksbgsbsdvsosbdvdjsm"

"Hehe, what was that??"

" Jeon Jungkook you stupid, spoiled brat you can't just come from behind and lift me in the air. Put me down now "

Jungkook laughed more when he lifted Seokjin some more in the air making him comically move his legs to and fro.

For good sake finally, he put him down only to kiss his breath away.

" God you shameless bunny people will be walking around here. What they will think?"

" That this alpha is a good one and taking care of his omega so well "

Seokjin shook his head and started unbuttoning Jungkook's shirt.

" let's go to our bed chamber honey. Not here "

Seokjin slapped him on the chest before exposing his chest area. He let out a gasp.

" Ahhhh. The scar is so big. Does it hurt still? What doctor told?"

" It's all for seeing my scar? Okay... it's fine no issues. He gave me some medicine for a month. He said no worries. "

" Thank God "

Jungkook leaned in and captured Seokjin's lips.

" You have been kissing me since morning are you not tired?"

Jungkook pulled Seokjin to his chest. Their Lips lined a few inches apart.

" How can I? When your lips are so plump and tempting "

" were you always this flirty?"

" I was allergic to it. But it's you I want to flirt with always. "

" Yeah, because no omegas can handle your badass"

" That's true nobody could have quenched your hunger for sex more than me. We are perfect for each other "

Seokjin bit his lips remembering how he was asking for more. How he asked Jungkook not to take out his dick the whole night. And they were not in a rut or heat. Just the thought of them losing with each other on their heat and rut made Seokjin's knee weak.

" Thinking dirty aren't you ?"

" you... I...have work "

" what's the work??"

" I....i...have to take care of the cooking. I...should ...be... want to go back to our chamber "

" what you will do there ?"

Jungkook's hold on his waist tightened putting the right pressure on the right place.

" Think about you....remember how we felt together. "

" Honey, you are killing me. I will be back before the sun goes down and ....you won't touch yourself, right? Just try to remember the night, feel it....but don't touch, don't come....be prepared for me. will you?"

Seokjin nodded his head. Maybe he looked so dumb. Dumb for sex. He doesn't feel embarrassed about it.

" Go back to the chambers and don't allow anyone who is not me "

Jungkook left after a breathtaking kiss making Seokjin panting for more. How cruel he is. Seokjin forgot to ask where he was leaving. Hope he comes back soon.

*****

Ty so much for 25k + reads ❤️❤️❤️