Chapter 32

"Hi guys, thanks for coming." Meg smiled as she welcomed Camila, Shawn and Scarlett at the entrance of hotel.

"Congratulations," Camila grinned as she looked down at the diamond engagement ring on Meg's finger.

"Thank you." She lifted her hand up to show it off. "Brian's inside talking to some of his family, come on." She lead them inside the hotel.

Camila took Shawn's hand as they followed Meg, and Scarlett skipped happily in front of them as they entered the lively party. She glanced over to the crowded bar as Brian approached them. "Hey," His arm immediately wrapped around Meg's waist. "Thanks for coming."

"Hi Brian!" Scarlett giggled, looking up at him as she stood in front of her parents.

"Hey you." He smiled back. "I like your dress."

"I picked it out myself." She told him proudly as her hands fiddled with the red bow on the front.

"It's very pretty." Meg smiled as she subtly nudged Brian's side. He furrowed his eyebrows for a few seconds before he caught on and looked back at his God-daughter.

"Can we talk to you for a minute Scar? There's something me and Meg want to ask you." Shawn watched as she nodded her head and took Brian's hand as he lead her to the comfy seats.

Then he turned his attention to Camila and bit his lip. "You look so good." Camila didn't reply but leaned closer to him and placed her hand on his chest. "I'm serious," He looked down the neckline of her red dress. "This dress is so hot." His breath was warm against her cheek as his hands gripped her hips and he pushed her backwards against the wall of the hotel.

"You don't look too bad yourself." She hooked her arms around his neck as her back collided with the wall and she smoothed out the collar of the black shirt he was wearing. His lips hovered over hers and he looked up into her eyes and rubbed his thumbs over the skin peeping out of either side the the dress, sending a shiver down her spine.

Her hand ran around his neck and she forced his head down to kiss her. He didn't hesitate to push his tongue between her lips and explore her mouth whilst his hands ran around her waist to grab her ass.

Camila pulled away for a quick breath before she was crashing their lips back together and tugging his hair harder. He squeezed her ass making her moan into his mouth before he pulled away and she trailed her hand down his chest. She looked around hoping no one had seen their highly inappropriate make out session before she looked back at him and bit her lip. "I'll get us something to drink." He smirked and before she knew it he had pulled away and was walking in the direction of the bar.

She stepped more into the center to see if she knew anyone here until she spotted someone she knew extremely well near the bar.

Her Mom was there talking to Shawn.

She could have sworn Sinu had told her she couldn't come when they were getting ready earlier, so was confused as to why she was now at the party. Then her mind flashed back to last week and the secret phone call she had exchanged with Shawn and now they were talking again, looking rather suspicious.

She walked over to them and smiled before asking Shawn to get her a drink. "Thanks babe," She smiled as he walked to the bar.

He nodded and moved over as a space at the bar cleared. "Mom," She called. "What are you doing here?"

"I was invited." She smiled and Camila opened her mouth to ask about Shawn when a high pitch squeal came from around the corner.

"Mommy, Daddy guess what?!" Camila watched as Scarlett came sprinting over and flung herself into Shawn's arms. He just about set his beer down in time to catch her and lift her into his hip.