Hide and seek

Ten, eight, seven, five, four (skips the rest and opens her eyes) ready or not here I come!
****
Children pov: (Daniel, 13 years old)let's hide fast, she is coming
(Evelyn, 13 years old)What! She's through with counting already, so fast. Am sure she skipped some numbers.
(Naomi, 12 years old)later we will talk about that,right now let us find a place to hide
(Daniel and Evelyn) okay, let's go
(They start finding places to hide)
Wait!!
Evelyn what's the problem now (Daniel and Naomi gets impatient)
Nothing just that this time if any of us get caught, don't go telling Michelle the others hiding spot.
Why would I do that
I'm not talking to you Daniel (rolls her eyes) she knows herself
(Confused) Wait do you mean me(points to herself)
"Yes of course, who else would it be, you are the one always giving out our hiding spot to Michelle any time she finds you first"
"No I don't"
"Yes we both know you do, Daniel right?"
"Yes Evelyn is right what your doing is not fair"
(Nods her head)"Exactly"
Naomi and Evelyn starts arguing, meanwhile Michelle is approaching their direction
"I don't she just happens to find out where you guys are hiding"
"Oh stop lying just admit it"
(Michelle gets to where they are and sees them all together at the same spot)
"Wait, so like, wow...(points at them) is this your hiding spot?
They all turn and sees Michelle
"Wow(laughing)I can't believe I found you all so fast and to top it off at the same time(claps her hand) am just too good"
"You know Naomi, it's your fault that we were not able to hide"
" No it was you, you were the one that was arguing with me for no reason"
"Yes it's because it's the truth and you don't want to accept it. Daniel next time we won't let Naomi know our hiding spot"
"Who you calling a snitch"
"(Laughs)"When did I call you that"
"But that is what your trying to say"
"Okay but is there a lie in it"(Evelyn tries to provoke Naomi)
"(Michelle tries to calm them down)Hey you guys should stop arguing, it's okay"
(They both continue arguing...Naomi carry's sand from the ground and pours it on Evelyn)
"(Raises her eyebrows) how dare you pour sand on"
"Ha do you want to cry"
"I will get you for this, look my dress is dirty"
"Like I care"
(Angrily Evelyn pours sand on Naomi. They both start throwing sand on each other )
Michelle tries to stop the fight but it seems like they are both in their own world and can't see her efforts
" don't just stand there and watch help stop the fight Daniel"
" sorry but you know when they are both fighting there is no point trying to stop them"
"Yes your right but we have to do something"

Meanwhile the queen and the prince are outside the palace having a stroll.....

"Mom, why can't I play with the other kids"
"No my dear, I have told you before those kids are our servants children and it's not befitting for a prince to be seen around such people"
"But mom, I don't think it's that bad, I made friends with Michelle and she is very fun to be with and nice as well I am sure the others are that way too"
"(Sighs)the reason why you are friends with her is because her mom serves in the palace, if that was not the case we would have never allowed such friendliness. If not for the fact that she lost her father when she was just delivered and due to that her mother had no money to fend for both of them that's why we took pity on her and we allowed her and her mom to live in the palace and work for us.if not you wouldn't even see her around or even talking to her"
"But mom, please I want to have fun, can't i have a little play time pleasee(puts on a sad face)"
"Of course honey, you have friends of your status like Mark even though he is not a prince he comes from a wealthy family"
"No he always acts more than his age like as if he is already in his twenty's"
"(Laughs) okay then, what about princess Helen"
"(Frowns)No she is very boring, the only thing she thinks about is her dress, her hair and how she looks"
"Well as a royal princess that is how she is to behave"
"Nope I don't agree, I don't think someone should be so boring because you come from a royal family"
As they both talk they get nearer to where Michelle and her friends are

"Okay but of you should stop already !(Michelle is still trying her best to stop them)
"You might end up injuring yourself, stop already"
(Both of them pointing at each other) "But she started it"
"Well your the one that called me a snitch"
"Yes I did and I am not for saying that because you are(hisses)"
"Okay thats is it"
Naomi carry's sand again to pour it on Evelyn
(Michelle and Daniel): "come on Naomi stop!!
She still does not listen . She pours the sand but this time it's on Evelyn ....

(All of them) oh Noo........