Chapter 1

"Aying.." a beautiful lady, in light green robes, is sitting on the bank of  a river while running her fingers through hair of a teen boy who is laying on her lap. A man with a smile on his face sitting next to her watching them.
"I know it's difficult for you there.. please forgive us dear. We couldn't be there for you.But just remember one thing dear, we always love you " The man said with a faint smile.

"Aying.. My sweetheart, Be brave and stay with your pure heart. You will find your home soon " That was his mother's voice

Suddenly he looked up as he felt the warmth is going, only to see slowly disappearing figures . He called with a broken voice," Mo.ther .. Fath..er.."
Soon, everything disappeared in a blink of an eye and the whole place is surrounded by darkness.His face filled with a mixed expression.He called again and again but got no response.

He faintly heard a voice  " wake up ".
Then, "WEIWUXIAN!!. WAKE UP  you idiot. We have to go. Get up"
He groaned and slowly woke up. "Go?Where?"Asked with a confused face.
Jiang Cheng, " You Idiot did you forget??  We have to depart to Gusu within an hour. Don't be late or mother will scold you."
With a sleepy eyes weiwuxian said, " mm..".

With that he get up and took a quik bath. Soon, he found his way to the boat.
There he found his shijie and Jiang Cheng who are already ready and waiting for him.