You Are Who You Hate

COFFEE SHOP.....

   Louis' head hung down with his hands clasped around his face. He rubbed his eyes, calming himself. What Haru said about Mizuchi really struck a nerve with him. He didn't like the harlequin rabbit by any means and had butted heads with her himself, but wishing harm upon her was a bit too far. Maybe it had something to do with the current massacre taking place? 

   Louis knew all about her and Haru's feud back at Cherryton. What Mizuchi failed to realize during her time there was that Haru wasn't the only one that Genji had been fucking. It was really Genji's fault, yet all the blame fell on Haru since she wasn't endangered. That showed there was bigotry within the herbivore order.

   Noc and Kyuu just stared at him. When he noticed, Louis shrugged with great annoyance. "What are you looking at me for?!" he demanded an answer. "You just cussed your Creator. You tell us." Noc answered blandly. Louis sighed. "Haru and Mizuchi....are bitter enemies. Mizuchi's boyfriend cheated on her with Haru and she got blamed for everything." Louis answered. Kyuu furrowed her brow. 

   "She didn't.....hold him accountable?" she asked curiously. Louis shook his head. 

   "No. They're harlequin rabbits, endangered. Mizuchi feels that it's priority to keep the her species thriving, even if it means remaining committed to that little shit buck. He should've taken responsibility, but he didn't. Mizuchi made Haru's time at Cherryton miserable and she's never apologized for it." Louis answered further. Noc leaned his seat all the way back. 

   "Well, if your harlequin friend is found.....she just might get the chance to." Noc answered.He then closed his eyes to rest. Louis opted to do the same. Kyuu laid across the backseat, as she was the smallest. As midnight marched closer, so did their sleepiness. Come morning, Lester would spill the beans to them, whether he liked it or not.

THE MANSION.....

   Legosi rolled his eyes and pouted after Louis had hung up. Haru crossed her arms with a smirk on her face. Everyone else tried not to mind, but they were all shocked to different extents. What she had said about Mizuchi was beyond ugly. Even though the harlequin rabbit had made Haru her punching bag at Cherryton, it was in the past now. She was married, living a simple life, going to work and providing for her and her husband. It's not like it was the worst thing that had happened to Haru. Hell, one of the lions that held her hostage was in her midst, now an ally to her and the others. Why let her personal hatred get the better of her? 

   "What are y'all looking at?" she snapped at everyone eyeing her. Juno was the first to speak up. "That was ugly, Haru! What's gotten into you?" the grey wolf scolded. Haru shook her head and clenched her fists. "Don't give me that shit, Juno. Mizuchi is a real bitch and she deserves whatever the hell is coming to her. I hope she gets skinned alive." Haru said coldly. Sameer stood off the couch and slithered over. "Wow, Haru. What morals you have." the cobra said sarcastically. Haru crossed her arms once more. 

   "Don't even give me a lecture. I'm not in....." she was cut off immediately by Sameer getting right in her face. "Hey. Don't fucking tell me what to do." Sameer snapped. Haru's ears lowered in cowardice. "Wait a minute, Sameer." Legosi tried to step between his wife and his cobra friend. Sameer turned to the wolf and flared his hood wide. Legosi stopped dead in his tracks. "Shut up." Sameer hissed, holding back his boiling anger. Legosi complied. He turned back to Haru with his hood retracting.