I stop and walk into the room. "Who says we're sharing a room?"

Zayn sits up. "There's only five rooms. One for each of us couples."

I crossed my arms and stand in front of him. I looked down at him. Our eyes met, and I could feel my face turning red under his gaze.

"Zayn, we're not a real couple."

Zayn looks down at his lap, avoiding my gaze. I bite my lip, suddenly wondering why I feel disappointed in that statement.

I look down at him again, to find him staring intently at me. The next thing I know, he's leaning forward, raising his head, and I'm leaning down. His eyes slowly close, and I do the same.

Our lips press against each other, and I forget everything.

I forget the case, Evelyn, Ian in house arrest, Choo, the group downstairs, and finding Louis and Eleanor. I forget about Rod, and Eve who was sent after us but never found us.

It was just me and Zayn.

Fireworks exploded around us. My heart pounded in my chest. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he put his hands on my hips.

I knew right then and there that something was different. This was different than anything I had ever experienced. This kiss was different than any I've ever had.

This kiss was different than mine with Cameron. His was dull, lifeless. This one was full of life and meaning. It filled me with warmth, and my body tingled from head to toe.

Suddenly something snapped in me. What was I doing?! Here I was, a trained and experienced agent kissing one of the people I'm in charge of keeping alive.

I pulled away immediately, not missing the look of disappointment on Zayn's face. His face face fell, and he looked at me, concerned. I shook my head.

"That didn't happen." I blurted.

"Rienne-" Zayn stood up.

"No." I shook my head, pushing his arm away when he reached for me. "What are we doing?" I whispered.

Zayn just looked at me, his deep chocolate eyes filled with hurt.

"I'm sorry. I can't." I kept shaking my head.

"Well then what is it?!"

Zayn and I quickly spun around. That sounded like Eleanor. We ran for the door. The sounds of arguing came from the end of the hallway. We rushed down the hallway.

"Or whoever your are." We heard Louis say.

I ran smack into Louis, who was walking out of a room. Tears were visible down his face.

"Lou!" Zayn cried. He grabbed Louis but Louis just shrugged him off. Louis was carrying a suitcase.

A sinking feeling grew in the pit of my stomach.

I turned away from the two and ran into the room. El was curled up on the floor, sobbing. I rushed over to her, Zayn hot on my heels.

We crouched down next to her. I gathered her in my arms, holding her. I let her sob into my shoulder as Zayn rubbed her back.

This scene was familiar to me. It was a few years ago, right after I found out the truth about Cameron. I was curled up on the floor in my room at UPA headquarters. El found me and held me for five hours. I cried into her shoulder for five hours. After I was done, I stood up, blew my nose, and never spoke of it again. The last time I cried since then was when I killed Stalker Sarah.