"Bye" he hugged me and I started crying. "What?" he asked pulling apart. "You're soo cruel" I pushed him and sat in the car. Mukti sat beside me at the backseat. Cabir took the driver's seat and Navya in passenger's seat.

"Byeeee" Cabir happily waved at Manik and started driving. I looked at Manik and he looked back at me. I quickly wiped my tears looking away. Cabir started driving and Manik was out of sight.

"Idiot" I muttered crying. "Nandu.. don't spoil your mood" Mukti sighed.

"Cabir!! Do you really don't care about Manik not coming to your wedding?" I asked and he just smirked not replying. I looked at Navya and she shrugged turning on the radio. My show started making me sigh.

"Woahhh LoveGuru's show!!" Cabir and Mukti grinned making me smile. As I am out for their wedding the recorded shows are going to be telecasted.

"I soo love her" Mukti said and Navya chuckled. "What will you guys do when you meet her?" Navya asked and smirked looking at me in the mirror.

"I don't know...umm..I am gonna give her a big hug" Mukti said and we chuckled. "Give me a hug instead of her" I said extending my arms and she laughed hugging me.

"Cabir?" Navya asked as we pulled apart.

"I'll take her to Manik first" he said and then bit his tongue realising what he said. "Why?" Mukti frowned though me and Navya know the answer.

"Woh..simply..for him to get some love advise" Cabir said and she nodded confused. "Then take Nandini" Navya shrugged making me facepalm.

"Why?" Cabir asked confused. "I mean..she..she is also good at giving advise" she said and he nodded.

"What about you Navya?" Mukti asked.

"I stay with her only" she mumbled making them frown and me glare at her. "What?" Cabir asked. "Umm...I'll ask her...to stay with me" she covered up and I sighed in relief.

"Nandini?" Mukti asked. "Umm.." I started but dint knew what to tell. What will I expect from myself?

"I'll ask her to propose to the person whom she likes" I said smiling to myself and Navya gave me a teasing look.

"Manik will kill you then" Cabir laughed and I chuckled too. "Why?" Mukti asked. "Arre yaar Mukti!! It's impossible to find an answer for every question" Cabir rolled his eyes and she pouted. The rest of the ride was silent with Cabir and Navya having some 'flirty' talks with eachother making me and Mukti roll our eyes.

What? We are single and are ready to mingle!! But the people we want are clueless!!

I guess in Mukti's situation too. I can't think and guide their relationship as I already have mine in trouble. I'll be back of them as this wedding finishes.

"Bhai is driving more fast then you. Get down!! I'll drive" I huffed at Cabir. "Noo..I'll drive" Mukti smirked and I smirked back remembering our London race.

"Sure" Cabir stopped the car and Mukti took the driving seat while I took the passenger seat making the lovebirds sit at back and romance.

"Ready?" Mukti yelled starting the car. "Yaaa" we yelled back making her drive fast. We just cheered for her and she was driving very fast. We overtook Bhai's car and winked at them through the window.

"This is not fair!! Everytime I sit in the loosing car" Aliya whined opening her window and we chuckled. "Don't worry Aliya! We will win this time" Bhai smirked driving fastly and Mukti was no less.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I answered it to see the call from Manik.

"Kya hai?" I asked angrily.