Chapter 9: The way of the sword titan

Start from the beginning

*Bang!..Bang!..Bang!..Bang!*

The drum magazine got ejected from the gun and landed in the waters, the lead wall shotgun is pretty good at closer ranges than going medium because the kinetic energy of the buckshot decreases greatly as the distance becomes bigger. Also, the name "lead wall" isn't just a title but is also the way it fires the buckshot. There are three barrels in the lead wall, and each barrel is associated with one round, hence when shot creates a huge wall of fast-firing lead and metal that would fatally injure any soft-armored enemy.  That is one heck of a lesson learned. Also firing at really close=> medium size distances makes the wound this time on the hard scale of the hydra is now more noticeable...

Since Ronin has to reload longer when using the lead wall, and that will become risky, switching to the secondary is faster as they say

Since Ronin has to reload longer when using the lead wall, and that will become risky, switching to the secondary is faster as they say. So I detached the sword once again and holstered back the shotgun in place. Now that I have remembered it, didn't samurai warriors in 1800 wielded guns along with their swords or spears?

 Now that I have remembered it, didn't samurai warriors in 1800 wielded guns along with their swords or spears?

The way of a longsword is an art that uses both hands and arms when wielding the said sword. It is a very difficult technique to master due to the size, weight, and length of the sword. However, despite the weight, it is somewhat similar to the fencing's basic movements such as its offensive moves, stances, and defensive moves for certain offensive attacks. 

Ronin's dash back to its position earlier just to evade the hydra's bite is called voiding, it is the defensive move where one has to step forward, backward, or sideways just to evade an attack which in my case is a set of razor-sharp teeth. 

[Woah!!!!] 

[I told you! Be careful!] (Nene)

[I know! Don't shout near my ears!!!!] 

That was a close call, thank goodness this information that flowed in my head is useful, too useful. 

Now then, what did I actually do again when using Ronin in the game? My gameplay style when it comes to Ronin is shooting, slashing, running, and evading. But, the enemies in the game are just pilots, other titans, grunts, and other non-playable characters...not big giant multi-headed dragons.