The Promise

The air around everyone became serious.

"Like I said, I suggest we get rid of them. My opinion will not change. Our village is in grave danger if we don't do something immediately....it's only a matter of time before something happens.." Danzo finally speaks.

"No." Hiruzen disagrees. "They've been here since the beginning. There's no way we can do something like that to them...why don't we just talk things out?"

"Actions speak louder than words, Sarutobi! If we don't do something now, we all die."

"I wouldn't necessarily say "die"...more like the destruction of the Leaf..." Koharu tries to correct him but technically doesn't change anything.

"Doesn't matter if it all ends with the same outcome." Danzo then looks at Y/n. "I assume you're confused. Considering you have the Nine-tails in your care, I suggest you listen carefully."

"The rumors you heard about the Uchiha clan are true. They plan on going against the village then go hunt for  the nine-tails kid. If they do, they will free the beast and have it under their control using their Sharingan."

Y/n's eyes went wide with shock. 'What? But...they all seemed like nice people...not to mention...I've been bringing Naruto into that district to is whole time...!' Her eyes shook as she thought.

'I've been putting him in danger without realizing it...some mother I am...'

"It seems like the situation will only get worse. That only leaves us with no other choice...."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

*Tic..*

*Toc..*

*Tic..*

*Toc..*

The skinny red hand on the clock continued to slowly rotate around the numbers. Just hearing it felt like hours had passed when really it's only been a few seconds.

Y/n was inside the academy with Naruto, disguised as her kid self. They were doing work. Obviously, the work was easy as she's done this before so this gave her enough time to think.

"It seems like the situation will only get worse.That only leaves us with no other choice..."

That thought repeated in her head.

'That Danzo guy...what did he mean by that?' Y/n thought.

The day went by slowly as daytime turned into night. Y/n had put Naruto to sleep and headed downstairs and sat on the couch to think. She realized Naruto was getting stronger. He managed to finally create a real shadow clone and not a faint, wobbly one. Not long, he was able to make two. But that was it.

Y/n also realized that Naruto's grade scores were rising to where even Iruka was impressed.

Now, she wondered if it would be the right time to teach Naruto the chakra technique that'll help you walk on things like water, trees, and buildings. Considering Sasuke doesn't know that move yet, it'll surely make Naruto's day as he can finally brag to sasuke about something He can do and not Sasuke.

"Alright. I'll teach him that tomorrow." The (H/c) woman sighed and stood up.

*Knock*

*knock*

*knock*

The door knocked. Who was coming at this time of night? Y/n checked the time which says  9:02pm. Who...