Chapter 3: Anomaly at the Mountain

Начните с самого начала

(Illustration, not mine, CTTO, you can find it here 
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/titanfall/images/0/0f/TF2_Drone_Concept_1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170523104505)

When I took it out, it was about 5 heads taller than me and has a circumference similar to that of an underground canal pipe. Still, the sheer size of each compacted drone alone amazes me. In the game, you are told to eliminate these bad boys because they are searching for the protagonist who coincidentally has the same name as me. Each drone is about as tall as my knees when in a compacted version and is super-duper-heavy. As in heavy, it's heavier than me and that is for sure.

[Okay, now how do I start one of these up?] I took out the tablet-like controller that has these fixed joysticks on the sides, making them look like a certain game console except this one has more than just AXYO, LR&UR, and LL&UL. It has a sliding switch at the top which can change the view of whatever drone you want to control among these 5. 

[Oh? Oh...OH?!!!] When I turned it on, the logo of the IMC then appeared.

INTERSTELLAR MANUFACTURING CORPORATION

The UI of the drone controller then appeared after that.

How do I start this? Like a kid being given their first mobile phone, I immediately looked around it and begin pressing whatever I can.....

{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}{ACCESS DENIED}

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The heck?! I remembered now! I am on the militia side.....fuck. I almost threw the controller out of frustration, but good thing that it crossed my mind about that matter.

[Ah oh, there's that] I searched my belt and found what I was looking for, a not-so-lethal knife for its use is not for combat. A data knife. There was something like a slot in the side so I inserted the tip there...and...

{HACKING....COMPLETE}

{ACCESS GRANTED, WELCOME USER}

Access granted, nice. With that, the screen has now turned on showing me buttons that you can use in controlling 5 drones. A deployment button, a return to compact button, a firing button, an elevator slider, a thermal imaging button, a scanner button, and a black screen.

Well, just like a mobile phone-controlled drone, it needs to be paired I think. 

{PAIRING.....PROCESS WILL TAKE 10 MINUTES}