Chapter thirty-six

*THE NEXT DAY*

Leon: me and Tini were sitting at the pool, we just had breakfast with only my mom...she said dad had some buisness to do, well i think he just didn't want to see me or maybe Tini....I think he maybe doesn't like Tini beacause he thinks she's the reason why I don't want to be an politician but she's not! I'm the reason I don't want to be an po...

vilu: "JOEEEHOEEE LEON???"

Leon: "oh hey yeah sorry...what did you say?"

vilu: "if you maybe want to swim?"

leon: "wow are you serious?! you want to swim??"

vilu: "haha yeah I was also surprised but I'm really hot haha"

Leon: "yes you are my love!" I grab her hand and we get up from our beds

vilu: *blush* "noo! I meant like hot in warm in tempature!"

Leon: "yeah and I mean in you look hot! and ofcourse you also look beautiful like always!"

vilu: "flirt!" we were standing in front of the pool an I just know Leon want to push me in the pool but I'm prepared for it so this time I will make him fall in it! he has his arms around my waist and holds me really close, I feel his body so close to me and we look each other in the eyes and I just totally forget about everything!

Leon: I whisper slowly "i love you vilu"

Vilu: he's so sweet and oh it feels amazing this moment! I just stare at him but suddenly while I'm deep in my thoughts I feel him pushing me and I just fall...."AAAAHWWW" OOHH IT'S SO FREAKING COOOOOLD! When I finally can breath and watch again I see Leon standing there with a big smirk on his face "yoouuu!"

Leon: "yes my love??"

Vilu: "you used my weakness against me!!"

Leon: "huh whaaaat? I don't know where you are talking about"

Vilu: "you know I get dreamy when we look each other in the eyes and when you say you love me!"

Leon: "aahw my little girl! But hey it's true!"

Vilu: "sure....come here!"

Leon: "okay if you want to!!"

Vilu: "huh what!?" Before I even could think I felt a big cold splash in my face!

Leon: I made a big jump in front of Vilu, when I could see Vilu again I saw her looking at me....really angry....oh no

Vilu: "you know Leon! Everyday you become a little less funnier!" I turn around and was about to get out of the pool but got pulled back by leon....of course! I turned around and leon hold me really tight. I could feel his wet body touching mine, I looked at his beautiful lips and before I knew it he kissed me....aaaand of course I kissed him back! He had his hands on my waist and I put my hands in his neck, I played a bit with his wet hair. We're about to tongue when we heard a fake cough from behind....we both pulled away and I turned around and I saw his dad....oh fuck! I started to blush and I felt leon removing his hand really slowly from my waist...oh gosh this is really awkward.....

Ldad: *COUGH COUGH* "son! Please show some manners! What if someone would see you two like this! What would people think of us!!"

Leon: "what!? We're in our own garden!"

Ldad: "so!? I don't want to see this happening while I walk through my garden!"

Leon: "please dad not now!"

Ldad: "what!? You don't have a choice about when we can talk!"

Leon: "why dad!?" I get out of the pool and walk to my dad "why do we have to argue all the time!? We came here this vacation to have fun! So I could see my parents again!" I grab my shirt from the bed and walk inside to our room

Vilu: alright this is really awkward...I'm standing here in my own in the pool with Leon's dad staring at me...ehh I get our of the pool and grab my short and shirt...when I pass Leon's dad he keeps staring at me and I hear him whisper something to me

Ldad: "little slut, you're ruining Leon's life"

Vilu: what!?!??!?!? Did he just called me a slut!?!?!?!? I walk upstairs....maybe I heard it wrong...when I enter the room I see leon laying on the bed staring at the ceiling....I walk to him and lay next to him, I lay my head on his chest "Leon?" I say really soft

Leon: "yeah?"

Vilu: "what's wrong?"

Leon: "it's just I brought you with me so you could meet my parents and we could have a nice time bu-"

Vilu: "well we still can have a good time! Come on! We still have 3,5 days! You could give me a tour through the neighbour where you grew up!" I see a big smile on his face

Leon: "how?"

Vilu: I start to giggle "how what?"

Leon: "how do you get a smile on my face every time again?" I got up and so did Vilu, we look each other in the eyes

Vilu: "because I love you" he lifts my chin up and give me a soft kiss

Leon: "I love you to"

Vilu: "okay now let's go!"

Leon: "wait!" I gave her another kiss "now we can go!"

*MEANWHILE*

At Leon's dad
*PHONE CONVERSATION*
Ld: "Hello my friend! I ehm could you do me a favour?"
??: "Of course my friend! What can I do for you??"
Ld: "ehm I give a party tonight and I would like you to come with you daughter!"
??: "sure but why with my daughter?"
Ld: "I want her to meet my son Leon if you know what I mean!"
??: "alright great! I see you tonight!"
Ld: "fantastic! Bye"

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
soo what do you think?? Do you still like this book?? Please leave a comment!