Chapter thirty

In this chapter will be a multiple flashbacks and those will be written in italics

Vilu: I woke up in an unknown bed...I look around and it looks like the guest room of Ludmi....huh why am I here!?!?

Leon and I knock on the door and Ludmi opens, we hug and say hi...we enter the house and there is hard music and a lot of people. Leon gives me a drink and I leave to the girls

ooh we had a party! but why am I sleeping here?! I look around in the room again and see Leon laying there on the ground at some pillows under a blanket!

im kissing but its not Leon? I don't feel the love....we both pull back and I see diego. I hear ludmi yelling my name. I turn my face and see ludmi and fede looking shocked....I see leon with tears in his eyes and he wants to walk away but fede pulls him back. I walk to leon and put my arms around him an call him sexy. he gets himself away from me and want to walk away but fede pulls him back again....they talk and I feel dizzy and see everyone twice. suddenly leon walks up to me and lifts me up. I sit on his back and put my arms around his neck . he talks to ludmi but I can't hear a word what they saying....What is happening with me?! why did I kissed Diego?!

what?!?! I kissed that asshole Diego?!?! that's why Leon doesn't lays next to me! he is probably really mad! I want to get up but when I lift up my blanket I see I'm naked "AAHW!" I lay the blanket immediately back to cover my body...I hear Leon waking up

Leon: "vilu?!" i get up immediately and see vilu laying in bed with a shocked face "what? what happened?"

Vilu: when I see Leon his whole face I see a bruise and a scratch "what happened to you face?!"

Leon: "you really want to know?"

Vilu: "YEAH! and why am I naked?! What have you done with me?!?! did we have sex??? you made me drunk and we had sex??? because you were angry on me of kissing Diego??!!"

Leon: I cutt her off "NO NO NO AND NO!!! ofcourse not! but wait you remember kissing diego?"

vilu: I scared a bit of his reaction he was hurted by me saying that....oh no of course he wouldn't do that! I'm so stupid "yeah I just had a few flashbacks but I can't remember anything of me getting naked and why you have a scratch and a bruise next to you eye!"

Leon: "ehm wait I will get a coffee and an asparin for you so you can get dressed and after that I will tell you everything!"

Vilu: ahw that's sweet but he said it with a really angry voice....I think he's mad  What happened last night?? I get out of bed with the blanket around me. I grab a big shirt from the ground an put it on. I let myself fall on the bed and hear leon entering the room again "Leon?"

leon: "yeah?" with still an annoyed voice

vilu: "I'm sorry! I just don't know what happened and I'm afraid!"

leon: I give her the coffee and the aspirin "here you are"

vilu: "Leon I'm sorry and thank you"

leon: "I will tell you what happened so you can say sorry for everything one time"

vilu: wow there is really happened something bad last night...

leon: well when I brought you upstairs I put you on the bed and got a shower by myself...when I entered the room again you woke up

Leon's POV;

V: "hello Sexy! where have you been all my life?" I grabbed the blanket and put it over her "sleep well" I give her an kiss on the forhead but vilu turns her head so it is a kiss on the lips....she's kissing me really rude and she wants to tongue so I pull away "come on beautiful go sleep"
V: "but I don't want to!!!" "well It would be better if you do honey come on"
V: "but I want to have sex with you!" "what did you say?! no vilu! you're drunk so it's better to go sleep now!"
V: "nooo Leon!!" she grabbed my hands and pulled me on her. I got up really quick "no vilu! you're gonna regret this the next morning!" she got out of bed and start to unzip her dress "vilu stop it!" I try to hold her hands and get her in bed again but suddenly she scratch me and believe me it's really painfull. I go with my hand to my cheek and feel something wet...I look to my hands and see blood...I look up to vilu and she's standing there in only her underwear and she's really beautiful......wow but ehh concentrate Leon! she's really drunk...."vilu! what are you doing?!" I grab her waist and lift her up, I walk to the bed and lay her on it...I put the blanket over her and sit on her and hold her arms to the bed "vilu! please just go to sleep now!"
V: "but I'm ready for IT leeeeooon!" "vilu you're really drunk so just sleep and tomorrow we will talk about it if you're sober again!"
V: "NO!" suddenly she makes her arm loose and she just punches me in the face with her elbow....damn! I get off her and I look at my eye in the mirror! damn she hit me well! I look back at the bed and see Vilu laying on it with nothing! just nothing! I put immediately my hand in front of my eyes and try to walk to the bed "ehh Vilu! I know something! you stay here and put the blanket over you! because else you will get cold and I will just go to the bathroom and come back for you immeditely!"
V: "alright sexy!" after some seconds I got my hand away and saw tini laying under the blanket Fieuw! "okay I'll be right back!" I leave the room and see everyone is already left and even ludmi and fede are already sleeping! okay Leon think! you need to find a way to let vilu fall in sleep....A song! I'm gonna sing a song! I stand in front of the door and start singing Podemos really soft....after the song I open the door slownly and see vilu sleeping! finally! I grab some pillows and an other blanket and lay it on the floor and let myself slowly fall on it! oh man I'm fucking tired....Vilu?! you were really crazy! if I tell you tomorrow morning everything you probably won't even believe it! you just broke me tonight! you scratched and punched me! you're a strong girl at least I know you're not in danger when you get attacked haha...but still I love you vilu! goodnight beautiful x