Chapter twenty-nine

Ludmi: I opened the door and saw the two love birds! "VILUU!" I give her a really tight hug "hey leon!"

Leon: "haha hey Ludmi" we enter her house and see a lot of people and a lot of drinks!

Vilu: "wow!"

Leon: "you want to drink something?" She nod and we walk to the drinks. I grab two drinks and want to give her one but she looks away "VILUU?"

Vilu: "wow hey! Ehm sorry what did you say?"

Leon: "here is your drink" I give it to her "what's wrong"

Vilu: "Diego is here...."

Leon: "what?? Ludmi invited him?"

Vilu: "I don't know I'm going to the girls"

Leon: "alright beautiful I will look for the boys" I give her an kiss on the cheek and walk away to the boys "heey!"

Fredercio/maxi: "heey!!" We bro hugged

Leon: "ehm do you know what Diego is doing here?"

Frederico: "ehh you should Ludmi....she's not happy with it so I don't she likes it if would tell everybody"

Leon: "oh alright sounds serious, Vilu already went to Ludmi so I think she will tell me later"

*three hours later*some people already left but it's still very crowded...it's already getting late so Leon tries to find Vilu before her father will be mad if they aren't home at time*

Leon: I walk through the house to find Vilu but I see her nowhere...suddenly I bump into someone "ho sorry! Oh Ludmi it's you! Where is Vilu??"

Ludmi: "leon! I was searching for you! Vilu is really drunk and she needs to get home"

Leon: "where is she?"

Ludmi: "outside!"

Leon: "alright let's go" I walk with fede and Ludmi outside and I see Vilu sitting there with a boy and they almost KISS?!?!? I want to walk away but fede holds me back and I just watch at Ludmi who walks to Vilu

Ludmi: "VILU!!"

Leon: I see Vilu looking up and her eyes are really weird

Vilu: "what's wrong sweetie!?"

Leon: the boy turns around and I see "DIEGO!?" Vilu walks up to me and put her arms around me

Vilu: "what's wrong sexy?!"

Leon: she tries to kiss me but I make myself away from Vilu and walk away put got pulled back by fede AGAIN! "What!?"

Fede: "she needs you man! Take care of her!"

Leon: "BUT SHE JU"

fede: "she needs you and she's drunk so she doesn't knows what she's doing!"

Leon: uhg maybe he's right I care too much about her to leave her like this and Diego probably did something to her "you're right but you got to teach Diego a lesson man! He probably did something to her!"

Fede: "you're a good boy! And of course I will take care of Diego! You didn't think I would let him go like this after he screwed things up again"

Leon: "thanks bro" we do a bro hug and after that I walk up to Vilu I lift her up and take her with me on my back "ludmi? Can I use a room where Vilu can stay this night?"

Ludmi: "yeah sure! And besides you're a really good boyfriend!Ehh but it's upstairs and the first on the left"

Leon: "thank you and fede would do the same for you! Believe me"

Ludmi: "haha thnx and believe me Vilu would never kiss Diego if she wasn't drunk! Diego has probably done something to her or to her drink"

Leon: "yes probably....thank you Ludmi,!" I take Vilu with me upstairs and enter the room....

*it became a looong night and it maybe looks like it ended all well here but there will happen a lot more!*you will read it in the next chapter!*