Chapter twenty-three

leon: I hung up and grabbed my stuff. I walked to vilu her house and knocked on the door. german opened and looked like he didn't know what to say

german: "ehh hey leon, good to see you! come in" I let him in and closed the door "I'm sorry for sending you away..."

leon: "it's all right, your reaction was logic after what you heard about me

german: "yeah but I believed it immediately and that was bad"

leon: "it's okay now and thank you I can stay here again"

german: "no problem no problem!"

leon: "is vilu in her room?"

german: "yes but you know it! no funny business!!"

leon: "yes I know, thank you" I walk upstairs and knock on vilu her door

vilu: I hear someone knock on my door "who is there?"

leon: "it's me"

vilu: I jump from my bed and open my door with a really big smile. I see leon and jump in his arms "I'm so happy you're here" he swings me around and put me on the ground again. and gives me a kiss

leon: "me too my love"

vilu: he kisses me again and I feel his tongue to my lip asking for entrance. I let him and we start making out but I hear my dad behind us

german: "uhuguhuhm!!!!"

vilu: we both pull immediately away and start to blush "eh sorry dad"

german: "what were you guys thinking??" I feel Angie putting her hand on my shoulder "ehm I mean it's alright but do it not in front of me"

leon: "yes I'm sorry german"

german: "it's alright I just came to say we have dinner about 10 minutes"

vilu: "okay we will be there in 10 minutes" dad walks away with Angie and I give Angie a 'thank you' face. "now we should start with unpack your bag!"

leon: "yeah good idea" I grab my bag and pull vilu with me to my (guest) room.

vilu: "okay I have an idea! you start with unpacking and I watch you while I'm laying on the bed"

leon: "ha ha funny" I grab vilu her waist and push her soft on the bed and I fall on her.

vilu: "hm my idea was better"

leon: "nah I like this more" I gave her an kiss on the nose and got up "but with your idea we will get probably further than this"

vilu: "exactly so chop chop!" and I clapped my hands. He starts unpacking and I see after some shirts a photo coming out of his bag. He looks at it and is standing there like an statue....I slowly stand up and walk to him. I look at the picture and see leon and me on it. I smile but and give leon a kiss on his shoulder.  "this was when we just met"

leon: "yeah, I already liked you back then"

vilu: "but now"

leon: "but now what?"

vilu: "now you"

leon: "ooh now I love you my love" and I give her an kiss

vilu: "yes! I love you to" after some minutes we walked downstairs and had dinner. dad was still a bit shocked about what happened before but I see he really tries to be cool with it. After dinner me and leon did the washes for Olga. we splashed a lot of foam to each other and on the kitchen floor. I almost slipped over it but leon catched me with his strong arms ♡ "thank you"

leon: "no problem my princess" I kiss her on the lips but I hear someone coming so I pull really quick away. I try to look like I'm cleaning and so does vilu

olga: "ahw thank you for doing the dishes. it's okay now I will clean the kitchen.

vilu: "okay thank you olga!" I pull leon with me and we sit on the couch.  dad enters the room

german: "hello honey I have to tell something

vilu: "what is it?"

german: "ehm Angie and I will leave tomorrow (Friday) morning to France. it's a kind of business trip and I can take my partner with me"

vilu: "aah okay and Olga and Ramallo?"

german: "they also go with us. Ramallo is also invited and wanted to take olga with him....but then you will stay a long weekend alone with leon here.  and I think you two guys can do that but my question was if you think that's possible??"

vilu: haha yeah sure probably Angie had to pull my dad over to let us here alone "yes of course dad! We are old enough and responsible!" yes yes yes now I can go to that party with the girls!

german: "well alright then! that's what I thought.  me and Angie will pack our bags and we have to leave tomorrow morning"

*bed time*

vilu: leon and I already gave each other an goodbye kiss and went to bed but I can't sleep and miss him so I walk really quiet and slow to his room. I open his door without making any noise and go to his bed. I lift up his blanket and get under it next to him. I hear him mumbling something and he puts one arm around me. "goodnight my love" and he mumbles something back "haha I love you to ♡♡"