Chapter thirty-two

Leon: A stewardess just told me that we would land about one hour so I woke up Vilu. I kiss her forehead and slowly she wakes up "hey sleepyhead"

Vilu: "it's beautiful sleepyhead for you mister!"

Leon: "alright alright! Hey beautiful sleepyhead"

Vilu: "hey" I got up and looked around "are we almost about to land?"

Leon: "yes only one hour"

Vilu: "aah okay"

Leon: "Vilu?"

Vilu: "Leon"

Leon: "why did Ludmi want to talk to you yesterday morning?"

Vilu: "eh to talk about the party and about Diego"

Leon: "Diego?"

Vilu: "yeah about the reason he was also at the party"

Leon: "aaand???"

Vilu: "ehm his dad is now together with Ludmi her mom.....so they're now kind a brother and sister so Ludmi was forced by her mom to invite Diego"

Leon: "wait what? Her mother and his dad?? They will be brother and sister??"

Vilu: "Yes that's what I told you but the worst part is that Diego will move in by ludmi and her mother this afternoon!"

Leon: "wow I feel really sorry for Ludmi....this is terrible for her"

Vilu: "yeah so I guess Ludmi will spend a lot time at our place or outside"

Leon: "well she's always welcome" I wrap my arms around vilu and hold her tight

*two hours later*

Vilu: we landed safely and have been drinking for half an hour now and I saw some kids playing outside, we got through a small street with a lot of little and destroyed houses...there were kids in gross and ripped clothes "Leon can we stop??"

Leon: "huh? Why??" Vilu looked really serious "hello! Sir! Could we stop!" The bus stopped and Vilu took all our water bottles and food with her our of the car. I walked after her and all the kids walked up to us. Vilu gave them all something and hugged every kid. There came some adults to thank her and some even started to show us some dances. We clapped for them and Vilu also started to sing, I sang with her after some sentences and all the kids were just looking at us and they began dancing again. At the end of the song we said goodbye to everyone and went in the car again "wow vilu! You're amazing" I look at her and she just smiles "this was so sweet of you and you're really good with kids!"

Vilu: "thank you leon! I just like it to make children smile" I said. The bus got to a stop and Leon and I got out, Leon took our suitcases and we walked to a big fence and leon just pushed on a button and started talking.

Leon: "hey hello vince!"

Vilu: huh who is vince?? Suddenly the fence opened, leon grabbed my hand and we walked further "WOOOOW....." I just see the biggest villa I've ever seen!!! {mediaaaa} "I-i-is th-h-i-is y-y-your"

Leon: "ehh yeah I ehm live in this Villa"

Vilu: "wow I never knew you were a millionaire!"

Leon: "well yeah my parents"

Vilu: "what wow" I just stood there but Leon pulled me with him to the villa, he entered the villa and before I knew it there was a woman screaming and running to us

??: "LLEEEEEEOOOOON!!!!!" I ran to him and hold him tight. After some minutes I let him go and saw violetta "ooh hello my little girl!!" I also gave her a hug

Vilu: "hey hello!" I hugged her back and saw leon standing there with a huge smile on his face! I hear some footsteps coming from behind and a low voice

??: "son! You're finally here!" I walked to my son and hugged him

*after talking for an hour and drinking something leon took Vilu upstairs to show her THEIR room*

Vilu: Leon opened the door and I just saw a really beautiful room! I saw a couch with TV, in the bathroom a shower for two and a whirlpool! I saw a huge bed and jumped on it "this is the best bed I've ever had!" I look to leon and before I know it he jumps on the bed and looks to me

Leon: "well that's nice because this is the place we're going to sleep 4 nights! Together"

Vilu: "that will be four amazing nights my love!" I look around and see big windows and a balcony!? I jump up and watch outside "a a pool!?! With beds?!" I hear leon coming closer and feel he wraps his arms around me from behind, he lays his head on my shoulder and whispers

Leon: "yeah, this will be like a luxe vacation for you my dear"

Vilu: I smile and turn my head "when I'm with you it's always feel like a vacation for me"

Leon: "I love you"

Vilu: "I love you more"

Leon: "but I love you the most"

Vilu: "nah I love you more"

Leon: "impossible" we were about to kiss but we got interrupted by vince who knocked at the door

Vince: "sir! Your vehicle is ready"

Vilu: "what? Where are you going?"

Leon: "WE are going into town!"

Vilu: "ooh great! But first let me change!" I ran to my suitcase and put on a white shirt with a light-blue skirt {media} "I'm ready!" I walked to leon and walked downstairs with him. As we went outside I immediately saw the motorbike. Leon and I put on our helmets and went off to town on his motorbike, I had wrapped my hands tight around his body and just cuddled him from behind. When we entered town we went to some shops and leon told me to buy something nice to wear at a luxe dinner. We separated because I wanted it to be a surprise for Leon. I went to a cute shop and found THE PERFECT dress after a little hour. I paid it with a smile on my face and was about to leave when I saw..