Unholy

You've been captured by the Avengers. You're Loki and Thor's little sister but you're basically satan incarnate. You've been put in the exact same cell they put Loki in right at the start. But see you get a secret visitor every now and then. None other than Wanda Maximoff herself.

Everytime she comes to visit, she walks away a little sore. Lets just say that simply. It's your little secret that you're holding against her because you know Tony would lose his mind over it.

She's with you right now. You have her pinned up against the glass. You can always mess with the cameras so that while you two are a little preoccupied, you're just sat against the glass because you know they're watching you.

"Y-Y/n." She moans out.

You smirk against her neck as you leave hickies. Not only are you leaving hickies, but you're getting her pretty close as well.

"Fu-fuck Y/n." She moans out.

Then she releases. You help her ride it out and pull your hand out from her pants. You move the kiss back to her mouth and then stop the kiss.

"Am i gunna see you tomorrow night or do you think you can last a little more than 12 hours this time?" You ask.

She goes red.

"I'll let you know tomorrow." Wanda says.

"And dont forget what you promised you'd bring." You say.

"And if i do?" She asks, getting a little confident.

You smirk and put a hand around her neck, lightly, and pin her back to the glass.

"Tony dont know Wanda's getting hot in the prison cell, doing something unholy." You whisper into her ear.

She feels an explosion of butterflies.

"Next time i might just leave the cameras." You whisper.

"I'll remember." She says.

"Good girl." You tease.

You let go of her neck and stand back.

"Go while i let you leave." You say.

She leaves and goes to her room. She lays on her bed and take a deep breath. Weeks upon weeks pass. You're growing impatient with Wanda. Tony is stood talking to you.

"Now for the last time, where is it." Tony demands.

"Last time or what, Stark? What're you gunna do?" You say.

"I'll send Wanda down to deal with you." He says.

"Please. She couldn't hurt me if she was brainwashed to." You say.

"She's the strongest of us all. She could hurt you with her pinkie." Tony says.

You see Wanda and you smirk.

"Whatever you say, Stark." You say.

"What's going on?" Wanda asks.

"Me and Tony are talking." You say.

Her eyes widen a little. Your smirk widens. You stand up and go to the glass.

"Wanda's been involved in some pretty Unholy activities." You say.

Wanda's face drops. Tony looks at Wanda with a frown.

"What does she mean?" Tony asks.

"Nothing. I need to talk to her. Alone." Wanda says.

Tony leaves and Wanda walks into your cell.

"Next time, I'll expose you fully. Now where is it." You demand.

"I'm working on it. Please just be patient with me." Wanda says.

You nod. You grab her shirt and pull her close to you. Her stomach does whirls.

"You're a good girl. Dont make me expose us." You say.

She nods. You kiss her. She kisses back.

Soon after, you decided after being convinced by Wanda to join to Avengers and work alongside them. You and Wanda eventually got together after 2 years of friends with benefits.

All worked out in the end.

Yall..... April... that's all I'm gunna say... i am so sorry. Hope you enjoyed :)