Nope. Not happening. Pt 2

It's been 2 years since Thanos snapped and took out half of the Avengers. They're all suiting up to go fight Thanos for, hopefully, the final time. Wanda is doing this for you.

Nat died. Which you know about. Payback time.

When they get to where they're going, three big portals open. At the front of one of them is someone they never thought they'd see again.

You.

"Y/n?" Tony asks.

Your pov

Wanda turns and looks at me. I'm stood floating.

"So. What have i missed?" I ask.

Wanda flies over to you and hugs me. I hug back.

"You're supposed to be dead." Wanda says.

"You guys fixed a few things. Take three guesses as to who's with me."

Peter webs over. Tony hugs Peter. Then all those who got snapped turn up through the portal.

"Steve! Make your call!"

"Avengers!"

We all look at him.

"Assemble."

And just like that, we all get back into battle. When i see Wanda get trapped, i fly over and drop onto the floor. The ground shudders. Me and Wanda fight off the bad guys and then they're gone.

"You're still just as good as i remember." Wanda says.

I smile.

"Before anything happens, i need to do something. Really important." I say.

She nods. I walk over to her, grab her by her shirt and pull her into a kiss. Which surprises her greatly. I can always tell when she's surprised. She kinda jolts a little bit. But, she kisses back. I pull back first.

"I didn't get to ask you this before. Before he snapped. But will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

"I was gunna ask you that. But yes i will." She says.

I smile then i get shot in the shoulder. I just turn around and look at the guy who shot me.

"I'm kinda in the middle of something." I say.

I lift my hand and he flies off.

"Asshole." I mutter.

She turns my head and kisses me again. It's a short kiss this time.

"Lets go finish a battle." She says.

I smirk.

Hours and hours pass. Thanos 'has the gauntlet'. He doesn't. I have it. He snaps. Nothing happens.

"Looking for this?" Tony asks.

He holds his hand up.

"I had it a minute ago."

I float up a little.

"I have it." I say.

They look at me. Me and Wanda make eye contact.

"Y/N! DONT YOU DARE!"

I look at Thanos.

"This. Is for me, for Peter. For Nat. And for all those you snapped away 2 years ago." I say.

I snap my fingers.

"NO!" They all yell.

Everything starts to fade away. Thanos fades away and i drop to the floor. Wanda runs over.

"I just got you back Y/n! I'm not gunna lose you again!"

The Avengers circle me. I sit up and pull the gauntlet off my hand. I pass it to Tony and i stand up. They look at me. Bruce in his Hulk form walks over to me and lets me stand against him so i can gather myself back up. I spot somebody, a bad somebody, behind Wanda. He shots a gun. I run over and catch the bullet in my arm and tackle the guy to the floor. Tony flies over and blasts his head.

I hold my arm.

"God damn it that's twice now." I say.

Tony helps me up and we go back to the Avengers tower. I end up passing out on the way there.

When i wake up, there's a body cuddled into me. I look at the body and it's Wanda. She's messing with my fingers. I smile.

"Having fun there?"

She looks up at me and smiles. She sits up and kisses me. I kiss back. She pulls back and then hits me.

"Mixed signals Wanda. Mixed signals."

"That was for being stupid Y/n." She says.

I nod. She kisses me and i kiss back. Then she straddles me.

"Oh we're going there are we?" I ask.

"If you're down." She says.

I smirk.

"Oh I'm down." I say.

She smirks and kisses me again. Good thing we're in my bedroom. Or the Avengers would be extremely worried.

Part two for yall that have been waiting ;)