I cant feel you

*just after the events of infinity war, you're in a coma and Wanda feels as if you're slowly dying. She goes to check up on you one day and cant feel your connection*

Wanda

It's been almost 3 months since we lost. We lost Vision. We lost Peter. Y/n's in a coma.

Every morning, i go check up on her. Every time i do, i feel our connection. It's strong. The connection. It's all i have of Y/n right now.

"Morning Wanda." Tony says.

"Morning."

Before Peter faded away, Y/n was put in the coma. She saved me from getting killed. The last thing she said to Peter, her twin, 'i love you Pete. See you on the other side'.

Her and Peter had such a strong bond. When she wakes up, she's going to have her heart ripped out of her heart. And I'm gunna be there to comfort her because that's what girlfriends are for.

I walk to where Y/n is. My heart shatters everytime i see her like this. It's devastating.

I pull a chair next to Y/n's bed and put my hands over her head. Normally, i feel the connection. But i cant. Meaning...

This is bad. This is very bad. This is really really bad!

"TONY! BRUCE!"

I run to find them. They look at me with worried looks on their faces like they know what I'm gunna say. Tears fill my eyes.

"I cant feel her."

They run to where she is and i follow closely behind. They do what they need to before leaving. I stand next to her and put my hands over her head. Tear slip down my face one by one.

"I cant feel you." I say.

I look at the bpm monitor and it's going at a normal rate. I look back down at her. The monitor speeds up. I look at it and it's going at an unrealistically fast pace. I go get Tony. He looks at the machine. Before he even gets to move, we hear a gasp behind us. We turn and see Y/n sat up. Her breathing crazy.

"Y/n?"

She looks at me and her breathing calms down. She smiles. I hug her. She instantly hugs back.

"Lemme go get the others." Tony says.

5 minutes later, the others walk in. Y/n looks ready to see Peter. Which makes my heart drop.

"Where's Peter?" Y/n asks me.

I look at the others. They all have sad looks on their faces.

"Y/n... Peter he....." Nat tries.

"Is he okay? Guys tell me what's going on! He's my twin. I need to know what's going on with him!"

"After you got put in the coma while protecting me, i broke Vision's infinity stone. Thanos snapped his finger and..... and people started to disappear. Bucky. T'Challa. Dr Strange and......"

I look at Steve. He looks like he's trying not to cry.

"And?" Y/n asks, her eyes filled with tears as if she knows.

"Peter." We all say.

Y/n shakes her head.

"No... no he.... no! You guys are lying! Please tell me the truth!" Y/n shouts begging us.

This is absolutely heart breaking. She lost her brother.

"Y/n.... we are telling the truth." Tony says.

Y/n's tears are freely spilling down her face.

"Wanda please.... tell me Peter isn't dead. I'm begging you." She says, looking me directly in the eyes.

I feel the tears spilling out of my eyes.

"I'm so so sorry Y/n.... but Peter... he died." I say.

"He told me to tell you something. Before he died." Tony says.

Y/n looks at Tony.

"He told me to tell you that he will always love you. No matter what. He told me to tell you that he'll look out for you. And.... and that he loves you 3000." Tony says, tears now spilling down his face like a waterfall.

Y/n breaks down. I sit on her bed and pull her into a hug. She cries on my shoulder. Everyone that's left adds to the hug.

Later that night, me and Y/n are layed in her bed. I'm cuddled up into her. Before she goes to sleep, she says:

"I love you 3000 Peter. Always and forever."

I pull her into a soft kiss. When we pull out, i lay my head just under hers.

"I love you Yn. I'll always be here for you." I whisper.

I feel her nod.

"Thank you baby." Yn whispers.

And just like that, we fall asleep.

... i just triggered all marvel fans including myself. I was debating whether or not to add 'i love you 3000' but y'know, why tf not. Night guys. Or morning. Or middle of the day. Just depends where in the big blue planet ya are.