Jealous

You

*after Ultron. You wake up alone and go into the kitchen to find Wanda and Vision laughing at joking. Making you jealous.*

It's 10am. I just woke up. Alone. Wanda was right next to me when i fell asleep. So to say I'm confused is an understatement. I climb out of bed and go downstairs. In the kitchen, Wanda is stood talking to Vision. She's laughing at something he said. She never usually laughs like this with me. Vision looks at me and smiles.

"Hello Y/n."

I huff and go onto the roof. I usually sit up here with a coffee and watch the busy NYC traffic below the building.

"Y/n? Where'd you go?" Wanda calls out.

If i stay quiet, she might go back to laughing with Vision...

"Up here!"

Wanda walks up. She sits next to me. She sits facing me.

"What's goin on? You've been like this all week." Wanda says.

"Nothing." I mutter.

I can feel her eyes burning into me. Yeah then she does that thing with my head. All i see is her and Vision. But it's different. Not like they just were. Not like they were in the kitchen. They're kissing. There's no fucking way she cheated on me with a robot.

I stand up and run inside.

"VISION! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I yell.

Visiok pokes his head out the kitchen. He can see the angry look in my face.

"Now Y/n, whatever has happened, let's just talk about it." Vision says.

Normally, me and Vision get along. I refrain myself from pulling out his fucking motherboard.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

"You need to answer this question honestly. Because it's gunna decide something." I say.

"Okay? What's goin on?"

"Is there something going on between you and Wanda."

I hear footsteps behind me.

"Please. Answer me honestly Vision." I say.

"No. Absolutely not. Why would you think that?"

"Because Wanda put this in my head." I say.

I walk to him and put my hands on the side of his head giving him the vision Wanda gave me. I step back.

"That's what your brain is seeing Y/n. Wanda didn't put that there. Your fear of abandonment did. And i understand. Me and Wanda have be hanging out together and it's making you jealous. I understand that."

"I'm not jealous."

"Why are you here confronting me about it if you're not jealous?"

"Because i saw YOU kiss MY girlfriend Vision! I would be a shit person if i didn't confront you about it!" I say.

"Y/n take a deep breath." Vision says.

I take a deep breath.

"I promise you, me and Wanda didn't do anything. You can trust me. Cant you?"

I nod.

"I'm sorry. I just.... it got the better of me. I don't normally let that get the better of me but it did. So i apologise." I say.

"It's okay. I suggest you talk to Wanda."

I go find Wanda. When i find her, she's sat on her bed with her knees tucked into her chest.

"Wanda?"

She turns her head to me and then turns completely.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"I-I'm sorry Y/n."

"Why are you sorry?"

I sit next to her and wrap her up in my arms.

"I'm sorry cos i made you think something was goin on with me and Vision."

"My dumbass stupid brain did that. Not you." I say.

Wanda nods.

"Can cuddles be an option for a bit? I just spent 10 minutes yelling at Vision." I say.

"You yelled at him?"

"I did apologise." I say.

"Okay. We can have cuddles." Wanda says.

I smile. We lay down and Wanda, with her telekinetic powers, slams the door shut.

"I love you." I say.

She looks at me, pure shock on her face.

"What?"

"I...uh.... i love you." I say.

She smiles.

"I love you too."

I smile. She places a soft kiss on my lips and then rests her head against my shoulder. She lets out a content sigh before falling asleep. Not long after, i fall asleep.