Bullies

You walk in from College with Peter following. You ignore everybody and run straight into the bathroom. Wanda and everybody watch you.

"What's wrong with Y/n?" Yelena asks.

"Long long day at college. People aren't exactly being the nicest to her." Peter says.

"What're they saying?" Tony asks.

"Calling her a freak because of the powers she has. Even though she saved somebody's life today. I would say what else they're calling her but i dont have it in me to say it." Peter says.

"Peter, tell me what else they're calling her." Wanda says.

Peter looks at her.

"They're calling her a dyke and a f.... slur for gay people." Peter says.

"They're calling her a faggot?" Nat asks.

Peter nods.

(Yes Nat can say that becos she gay here)

"Why? They're basically adults." Tony asks.

Wanda walks to the bathroom and taps on the door.

"Baby?" She asks.

Nothing. She opens the door and you're just sat against the wall with your knees tucked into your chest.

"Hey." She says.

You look up at her and sniffle. You wipe your eyes. She sits next to you.

"Talk to me."

You shake your head. You stand up and go to your bedroom. Wanda follows. You jusy decide to cuddle. She'll get it out of you with time. She knows and so do you.