Chapter 93

Chapter 93 Fanwai III

Although Ye Zhenghong and the Jiang family acquired Ye Shuyan's equity at a high price, the complete separation of Ye Shuyan and the Ye family was definitely a major earthquake event for the Ye family group, causing the stock price to drop continuously.

    In order to stabilize the stock price, Ye Shuchen had to ask the Jiang family for help again, agreeing to a number of conditions, and after cutting off 2% of the equity, the Jiang family stepped in to help, and the stock price finally stabilized.

    Afterwards, Ye Shuchen had a grudge against the Jiang family's behavior similar to taking advantage of others' danger, but Jiang Miao persuaded softly, "My dad and my brother will not harm us, so my family and you are tied to the same boat, and both of you will be prosperous. If you lose everything, they will try their best to help you when the time comes."

    "I discussed it with my brother," Jiang Miao said, "The system of the comprehensive shopping mall and the hotel intelligent system can be used for free for half a year for us first, if the funds are still tight. , and then check out in two years."

    Ye Shuchen frowned, "Isn't their system just developed? It's still in the testing stage, right? Let's wait until it stabilizes.

    " Hotel system, but the premise is that the performance of the other party is similar to that of the warm sun system.

    Ye Shuchen is not an idiot. The Nuanyang system has been very convenient and efficient since it was connected to the hotel at the end of last year. Although the division of the business with his eldest brother will generate a lot of maintenance costs every year, the evaluation department has given accurate data. The hotel that has entered the heating system has increased its turnover by 30% compared with that before the missed call, while saving labor costs by 20%.

    If half of Ye's hotels have this data, the revenue of hotels is definitely not cheap, and it is the most profitable sector other than real estate.

    The large-scale cooperation projects with the Jiang family are all in the investment stage, and the profitability may still be several years later. He can't make jokes about projects that are obviously profitable.

    What more Jiang Miao wanted to say, Ye Shuchen coaxed patiently, "Miao Miao, I've already got what I deserve, so we'll run our business as normal, don't always think about comparing yourself to my eldest brother, this is already a problem for many people. A wealth that is unimaginable in a lifetime.”

    Before he could finish speaking, Jiang Miao frowned and said, "Why do you think so? In times of danger, don't you know your eldest brother? He is a fierce wolf. This time it is because of our family's support, your parents and grandma. Together, I will help you win back what you deserve, but do you think he will be willing?"

    "If he develops and grows, he will definitely come back."

    Ye Shuchen said, "Then we have to wait for us to stand firm. After that..."

    "When you stand firm, he will stand firmer." Jiang Miao persuaded him in turn, "This split is also a big blow to him. He probably thought we wanted to develop steadily, so he wasn't vigilant. Let's take a surprise."

    "What are you afraid of? With the Jiang family here, it won't be too late for us to develop steadily after we beat him."

    Ye Shuchen felt that Jiang Miao had targeted both Ye Shuyan and Tang Nuan against the madman. He couldn't be persuaded, so he simply used the trick of procrastination, "Let me think about it."

    Unfortunately, Ye Shuyan and Tang Nuan didn't want him to drag him. The next day, Jiang Miao exploded with anger after seeing the hot search on the Internet.