Chapter 14

Chapter 14

    When Ye Shuyan was about to listen attentively, he found that as the distance approached, Tang Nuan's voice had become "Brother Shuyan is so nice", "Unfortunately I can't help Brother Shuyan...] [Despicable Jiang Miao , want to snatch my brother Shuyan] and the like.

    Ye Shuyan rubbed his forehead involuntarily.

    Here, Tang Nuan tried hard to think about the nasty words that made his skin goosebumps. After putting down the fruit, he looked around and walked over to Ye Shuyan and sat down very naturally.

    In fact, she and Ye Shuyan were sitting on the two sides of the sofa for three people. The distance between them was not too close, but maybe it was because the object was Ye Shuyan, who had been rejected thousands of miles away, or the people on the opposite side because she had previously It was really sensitive to let it go, and there was a reaction all of a sudden.

    Jiang Miao didn't need to say anything, she stared at Ye Shuyan with pain and sadness in her eyes. Jin Wenxia was probably the one who they specially recruited to take the lead. .

    Sure enough, she couldn't hold her breath any longer, and asked directly, "Tang Nuan, are you going to fool me like this about pushing my sister into the water?"

    Tang Shengan replied, "Nuan Nuan, what happened that day? After you came up, you all felt dizzy, sick and sick, and there was no way to say anything." The words were already reproachful, "Things have already happened, escaping is not the way, take this opportunity to make it clear, Don't be hurt."

    "How could I push Miss Jiang," Tang Nuan looked at Jiang Miao in surprise, "It was an accident, everyone knows that my legs and feet were not very good that day, when I stood up from the river, my feet I suddenly slapped and fell into the lake. Miss Jiang helped me with kindness, but she didn't have enough strength, so she fell down together."

    "But I really should say sorry for causing Miss Jiang to get sick." Jiang

    Miao immediately clenched her teeth. Her lower lip widened her eyes, and Yingyingxing's eyes were full of incredulity, as if she was saying, "What nonsense are you talking about?"

    Tsk, he really deserves to be an actor.

    Jiang Zhan said coldly, "Tang Nuan, for Shuyan's sake, we don't plan to pursue any responsibility for this matter. As long as we give Miaomiao a sincere apology, this matter will be over."

    Tang Nuan's voice also cooled down, "I have already said my apology. If President Jiang wants to put a crime that doesn't belong to me on my head, forgive me, I can't agree."

    She looked at Jiang Miao with a distressed expression . Seeing the appearance of great grievance, he asked, "Miss Jiang, are you sure you want me to give an explanation?"

    Jin asked Xia angrily, "What? You pushed my sister, and you still want to fool me?"

    "Don't make excuses here, I Let me tell you, if you apologize and admit your mistakes, it will be over, but if you don't admit it, don't blame us for being rude."

    She looked at Ye Shuyan, "Brother Ye, you can't help but talk about this. It makes sense."

    Ye Shuyan looked at Jiang Miao, and said lightly, "You should make it clear who is right and who is wrong. I also want to know, what evidence do you have when you say Tang Nuan pushed Jiang Miao into the water."

    Jiang Miao couldn't believe it. Looking at him, "You doubt me?"

    Before Ye Shuyan could speak, Tang Nuan said, "That's a funny question, I don't doubt you, do you doubt my fiancee?"