Chapter 84

Chapter 84

    Jiang Miao was going crazy.

    That night, this romantic and embarrassing marriage proposal video almost exploded all major online platforms.

    The clearest content material was recorded by Jiang Miao himself. It can be said that if it weren't for her, Ye Shuyan and Tang Nuan's marriage proposal might not have been so popular all of a sudden.

    It turned out that at six o'clock in the evening, Jiang Miao started the live broadcast on time, because before, she was talking and laughing with Ye Shuchen at home, and she felt that the form was a bit monotonous.

    Especially recently, the video of Ye Shuyan and Tang Nuan dating in Shengshi Plaza has been seen by more and more people, all of whom are calling out that the sweetness is too sweet.

    Jiang Miao felt that going out on a date would be more natural and more likely to create some sweet moments, so she changed to a mobile phone with an ultra-high-definition camera and went out for a walk hand in hand with Ye Shuchen.

    Anyway, the film and television city was as lively at night, and every crew that started work was very busy.

    Ye Shuchen helped Jiang Miao hold the live broadcast equipment. The two laughed while chatting. By the way, they introduced the situation of the film and television city to the netizens, and chatted about some harmless gossip or interesting things in the entertainment circle, which was quite lively.

    Looking at the more traffic than usual in the live broadcast room, Jiang Miao felt proud, Tang Nuan is so sweet, they can be sweeter.

    Thinking like this, she also wanted to find something to do, and then saw a fairy tale castle with a strange shape, Jiang Miao's eyes lit up, "What is that, let's go and see."

    Ye Shuchen followed up obediently, Dotingly smiled and said, "Do you like it? I'll build one for you, where do you want to live?"

    Netizens felt sweet and envious when they heard this, Jiang Miao happily leaned on Ye Shuchen's shoulder and smiled Said, "Where do I say it?"

    Ye Shuchen smiled, "Yes, but there is a place that is ready."

    "Where?"

    Ye Shuchen took Jiang Miao's hand and pressed it against his chest, "Here, Here, you will always be my princess."

    The comment area was overwhelmed again, Jiang Miao slapped him angrily, and at the same time the two approached the strange castle, and found that there were already many people watching.

    From the downstairs, you can see that the roof is bright and neon-colored, which is very beautiful.

    A lot of machines can be seen vaguely. Of course, these are not unusual here at all, what is unusual is what was filmed.

    Jiang Miao saw that someone went in to watch, so he followed up with a probe, and along the way, he met a few actors who were familiar to the audience, all of whom came to watch the fun.

    Then as soon as you enter the door, everyone is surprised by the dreamy layout inside.

    An actress looked at the swing frame and said, "What kind of fairy crew is this? It's too rich, does it actually use real flowers for the set in winter?"

    The staff member who was watching the machine smiled proudly, "What is this? , the roof is even more beautiful, full of green plants and flowers." The

    actress was shocked, "What are you filming, such a big deal!" The

    staff laughed, "It's not filming, it's a marriage proposal."