Chapter 92

Chapter 92 Fanwai II

Jiang Miao was furious when she watched Ye Shuyan and Tang Nuantian's comments under each video.

    Yes, it really doesn't affect her, but this kind of nausea that follows her like a gangrene is really unbearable for her. Why do these two people always crush her?

    Ye Shuchen actually doesn't quite understand the point of her anger, "This amount of traffic doesn't affect us, and they don't enter the entertainment industry and don't mix with the Internet. After a while, netizens forget about them."

    "That's not necessarily true . ," Jiang Miao said coldly, "The surnamed Tang is very disgusting, "Xuanji Ling" will be broadcast soon, and her "Nine Chung Chun" is about to finish the review, you see, she will definitely try to steal my traffic again. "

    Ye Shuchen thought to himself, wasn't it all you who provoked first?

    But I also know that I can't say this, so I can only hug her and persuade, "Okay, what do you care about with her, she wants to rub her with that little traffic, and she can still get my big brother back or what?"

    Hearing this, Jiang Miao's mood really improved immediately, "How is it? Have you discussed it with Dad? Is it okay to replace the shopping mall system with ours?"

    Ye Shuchen hesitated, "Let's discuss this, even if If you want to change, you need to change a part first. This business has just been split up, and you will pry away my eldest brother’s business at once, which doesn’t seem like a lot of words.”

    Jiang Miao said, “The new official took office three fires, and then you officially When you take office as CEO, how can you convince the public if you don’t have something? It’s not the warm sun system. Could it be that you just want to be your elder brother’s puppet, and are still held by him?”

    Seeing that Ye Shuchen was still hesitating, she said, “ Since your eldest brother has retreated to this point, he must be more afraid of tearing his face with us. If you are not strong at first, with his strong controlling temperament, he is afraid that he will slowly eat you away later."

    Ye Shu Chen thought for a while, then said for a while, "I'll go back to Assistant Shen to evaluate."

    Jiang Miao nodded after hearing the words, and then said, "But the wind can be released first." She was a little excited, "Just in time to let everyone know about you. With the support of our Jiang family, the stock price fluctuations caused by your eldest brother's exit from the company may be stabilized."

    Ye Shuchen naturally had no objection to this, he kissed her and said, "It's hard work, go to sleep."

    Jiang Miao sneered in the dark, she didn't believe it, without the aura of Ye Shuyan's power, Ye Shuyan would still suffer like that Admired by many.

    Ye Shuyan, you should pay the price for not choosing me!

    On the second day, the last episode of the second season of "Two Ways" was broadcast.

    The scene starts from Jiang Miao's busy day. "Xuanji Ling" has passed the review and can be broadcast. She is talking with Star TV about copyright, but this time Ye Shuchen didn't accompany her, but after she finished talking about work alone Go home and get the food box to find Ye Shuchen.

    "He's been taking over the Ye Group's affairs recently, and he's very busy." Jiang Miao explained to the camera.

    Everyone thought he was just joining the Ye family, and took it for granted. It was revealed in the last season that Ye Shuchen was a hidden boss. He started investing at home and abroad at the age of 20 and made money in just a few years. billions.